The versatile and modular Bionic Chest Protector incorporates Level 1 CE certified protection on the back, chest and shoulders. With hard shell protector plates and soft bio foam interior padding, the Bionic Chest Protector is extremely comfortable, with a lightweight design that allows for high levels of breathability and airflow.
- Protector plates feature embedded grid technology under the shells which absorbs and dissipates impacts forces. Grid technology cell system enables greater flexibility and air ventilation while allowing for significantly reduced weight.
- Protector plates are CE certified.
- Back protector is CE certified according with the EN 1621-2:2014 Level 1
- Chest protector is CE certified according with the prEN 1621-3:2016 Level 1 Full Chest Protector
- The Shoulder Protectors are CE certified according to EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1
- Hard shells are constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties
- Shells feature perforation zones and air channeling for excellent breathability and ventilation
- Removable upper back padded panel for BNS compatibility
- Soft touch BNS puller for convenient and safe engagement of the BNS
- Modular design means protector can be worn in various configurations allowing rider to use in different riding situations
- Soft bio foam padded chassis for maximum comfort and personalized, close-to-the-body fit
- Side adjustable kidney belt allows for various fit sizes and ensures protection remains close the body at all times
- The front side wings are connected to the main chest protector with three bridge fixings allowing the wings to move independently and take the shape of the body
- The thermoformed side padding offers superb rider comfort whilst also protecting the lower ribs against injury
- The shoulder protectors are adjustable to allow for different shoulder widths and can also be removed if required