Alpinestars Tech 7 Boots Black Red Yellow
You May Also Like
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like
Alpinestars Tech 7 Boots for Comfort, Safety, and Style
The Alpinestars Tech 7 is the world's #1 premium boot for a reason. Fit, protection and quality are off the charts at a price that is within reach for most riders. Pony up for quality now instead of having to replace those bargain boots after one season. Riders who know will tell you Tech 7 boots pay dividends year after year.
About Alpinestars Tech 7 Boots
The revolutionary Tech 7 MX boot uses innovative materials and technology for a lighter design that's more anatomically profiled. Core stability and flex are promoted via a biomechanical pivot, offering superb ankle protection. The boot chassis is engineered to give the perfect feel and optimized interaction with bike controls. A groundbreaking buckle system allows straightforward, precise closure. An extended microfiber gaiter prevents excessive water and dirt entry. At the same time, the internal lining is designed with anti-slide microfiber suede at the heel to help keep the foot in position.
- Lightweight construction
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Convenient wide entry aperture allows calf support, a range of fit adjustments, and support for all sizes
- Ergonomically profiled forefoot and lower toe-box provide improved rear-brake feel, control, and more effortless shifting
- Shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, improving durability and streamlining
- Dual compound sole for superior durability, high-performing rubber grip patterning, and feel
- Replaceable sole and foot peg
- Innovative, upper microfiber that is flexible,abrasion-resistant, and reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance and durability
Ride in Comfort, Safety, and Style with Alpinestars Tech 7 Boots
With its innovative design, using space-age materials and a pedigree of comfort and style, the Alpinestars Tech 7 boot is an excellent choice for the discerning rider. Easy to clean and maintain, and light enough so the rider hardly notices it's there, I'll never want to buy a pair of boots that aren't Alpinestars Tech 7.