The Z-FiTC features traction control, Z-Fi fuel control, and QS4 (Quick Shift) technologies all in one unit.
The Z-Fi TC brings traction control technology from the highest levels of professional racing down to the average racer. The Z-Fi TC does not require any additional sensors to be mounted to the bike. Countless hours of racetrack testing and tuning were used to distill the complicated nature of this technology into a simple, easy to use, and intuitive tuning interface using the Z-Fi software. TC is easily adjusted by Throttle Position, RPM, and Gear to suit any track or riding condition. Adjustments on the fly can be made with an optional TC adjust switch, making tuning that much more simple.
- All the same features & parts of the Z-Fi
- Uses latest in technology Strain Gage Shift Sensor that functions in both push and pull operation
- State of the art Traction Control technology for faster lap times
- Adjustable by throttle position, RPM, and gear for optimal setting under all riding conditions
- Easy to use, intuitive software interface for simplified tuning
- 10 levels of TC sensitivity plus OFF
- Cut level has 10 adjustments
- Optional TC Active Light to show real-time TC activity
- No need for complicated programming of wheel sizes
- Uses stock sensors only
- Optional handlebar mounted TC/MAP switch and traction control light available separately
Stand alone Quick Shift also available, see the Electrical section of this catalog
Not legal for use in California on pollution controlled vehicles, race use only in California - waiver available