Bell Qualifier DLX MIPS Helmet Vitesse Matte/Gloss Black/White
You May Also Like
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like
Bell Qualifier DLX MIPS - Run DLX, Day In and Day Out.
If asphalt is your playground, then you know the importance of wearing a trustworthy lid. Bell is widely credited for delivering trustworthiness by building quality helmets that meet the demands of every asphalt assassin. With inspiration donned from their leading Star line, the Qualifier DLX MIPS puts affordable and versatile together in one lid. You get the same hyper-aggressive styling, quality materials, and performance features that come packed in the Star, all with a price tag that’s equally attractive. DLX spelled out: Deluxe.
Bell’s Qualifier series helmets fill a niche that other brands can’t seem to touch. Performance-packed, sleek design, and Bell-approved for the hard-working motorcycle rider yearning for a lid that speaks to their character. The Qualifier DLX MIPS checks all of the boxes, including a boasting new feature: ProTint Photochromic face shield. The price point helmet line-ups typically include a clear shield only. Bell capitalized on this and decided to spread the wealth to the Star line siblings with a deluxe upgrade. Now you can take to the streets day or night without having to change your shield. It automatically adjusts to the changing light conditions. Look Ma, no hands! The DLX is also equipped with the Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS), an advanced level of head protection that absorbs directional impact by way of energy displacement. A complete deluxe redux.
The Qualifier DLX puts the lux in deluxe. Premium quality and fit to perform, it has you riding lavishly. All-business, no-nonsense kinda shell that’s lightweight, aerodynamic, and fully equipped to handle your day-to-day grind. Constructed of Advanced Polycarbonate with integrated Velocity Flow ventilation system, it’s as dependable as your work ethic and as chill as your vibe. There’s a padded collar and integrated speaker pockets, both are utilized for drowning out the wind noise. The inner-city grid is up for taking with the Star-inspired DLX MIPS. Work hard, play hard, and be unapologetic about it. You know how to flex. Run DLX.
- Advanced lightweight Polycarbonate shell - 3 sizes: XS/SM, MD/LG, XL/2X
- Aerodynamic design for maximized balance and minimized lift and drag
- Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) - Impact mitigation and force displacement
- ProTint Transitions Adaptive Photochromic face shield included
- NutraFog II Shield - Anti-fog, anti-scratch, and UV-protected face shield
- ClickRelease System - Fast, easy, and tool-less shield changes
- Velocity Flow adjustable ventilation system with flow-adjust
- Contoured cheek pads - Supreme fit and elevated comfort
- Integrated speaker pockets
- Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial liner - removable and washable for lasting freshness
- Padded wind collar - reduces road noise and excess wind noise
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Includes chin curtain and breath deflector
- Industry-leading FIVE-year warranty
- DOT and ECE certified
|Model||Qualifier DLX MIPS|
|Type||Helmets Full Face|