Bell Qualifier Helmet - Every Day You Hustlin’
“Right quick” is the answer to everything when you’re a hooligan on the streets. Home is where the throttle is and everything in between is just a task waiting to be notched. Apexing the side streets and throwing down alleyway stoppies, you bring mad hustle. Flannel hoodie, sleeves rolled up, and wearing red gloves because you can. No shame in your game. Live by the streets, ride by the streets, it’s where you belong. Bell’s got your number. With inspiration from their leading Star line lids, this Qualifier keeps the hustle worth it, flaunting the low price tag and hyper-aggressive performance. That hooligan in you has things to do and people to see. There’s no time for getting hung up on high hopes and wish lists when you’re taking it to the streets. The Qualifier is the here-and-now, helmet of the hour. Grab that lid, let’s go.
With a hustle like yours, you need a helmet that can keep up. Bell understood the assignment, capitalizing on their esteemed Star to dish out a fast-as-frick hooligan lid. The Qualifier donned that name for good reason. It’s an all-business-no-nonsense shell that’s lightweight, aerodynamic, and fully equipped to handle your day-to-day grind. It’s constructed to be as dependable as your work ethic and as chill as your vibe. The padded collar, adjustable Velocity Flow ventilation, and integrated speaker pockets top off the Star quals, setting the tone for mobbing that inner city grid. Work hard, play hard, and be unapologetic about it. After all, it’s your business, you know how to get it done. A Benjamin well earned and well spent. You Qualified.
- DOT and ECE Certified
- Lightweight Polycarbonate shell
- Aerodynamic design for added stability
- 3 Shell sizes for a personalized fit
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Clickrelease Shield for fast, easy, and tool-free shield replacement
- Velocity Flow ventilation system with flow adjust
- Anti-bacterial liner - Washable, removable, and quick-drying
- Contoured cheek pads with integrated speaker pockets
- Padded wind collar to drastically reduce wind and road noise
- Padded chin strap with stainless steel D-ring closure
- 1527G +/- 50G (SIZE M)
- Industry-leading FIVE-year warranty
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, this product can only be shipped to addresses within the United States.
|Type||Helmets Full Face|