LS2 Valiant II Special Matte Silver Modular Helmet
You May Also Like
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like
LS2 Valiant II - Modular Reimagined
Going against the grain requires tenacity to succeed. With belief in their design and confidence in their performance, LS2 developed a trustworthy brand with style all their own. They properly named this model helmet, Valiant, displaying boldness and determination in delivering performance and versatility. The helmets they offer up are of a proprietary blueprint that delivers a unique blend of form and function. When you wear LS2, you set yourself apart. The Valiant series modular helmets break the mold and give you a choice on the fly. Welcome to the new era.
LS2 created the Valiant with a 180-degree flip-up chin bar to give riders more freedom to enjoy the ride. With dual homologation and such a successful debut, LS2 revamped it with its predecessor, Valiant II. With bold determination and an already stellar blueprint, the Valiant II brings a more aerodynamic design and a slimmer chin bar delivering an impressively modern lid. Constructed of proprietary materials, LS2’s advanced Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) is a step up from the competition. The KPA shell is acutely woven with high-quality aramid fibers, providing puncture resistance with an integrated flexibility that absorbs and disperses impact. The inner EPS multi-density assists the KPA with added energy management. They’ve also managed to shave off some weight by fine-tuning the design, chiseling down both the shell and chin bar for a supremely tailored fit. Whether locked closed or locked open, the Valiant II latches the chin bar securely in position without compromising safety or your ride momentum.
As hot as this helmet is on the market, LS2 made sure to engineer ventilation that keeps you chill. Housed under that impressive shell is the EPS liner, ported and tuned for dual purposes: energy mitigation and premium ventilation. Integrated and fully adjustable, the ventilation system offers flow-through technology that is adaptable and prepared to tackle unpredictable weather. The liner uses an advanced technical fiber, 3D-laser cut and Thermo-Formed to enhance fabric breathability. No hot spots here, folks. The A-Class Quick-Release shield system and integrated drop-down sun visor offer a secure close, securing in comfort, and keeping you looking cool with protection from the elements. Lock it in with the quick-release chin strap and you’re ready to roll. Bold and versatile is the name of this game and LS2 answers. Be Valiant, rider, be free.
- 180-degree flip-up and locking chin bar
- Clear Exterior Shield - Extra Dark Smoke Exterior Included on ‘Blackout’ Version Only
- Aerodynamic Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) shell - 2 Shell sizes, XS-3XL
- State-of-the-art Multi-density EPS liner for added energy mitigation with porting for ventilation
- Flow-Through ventilation system, multi-ports, fully-adjustable
- Advanced technical fiber, 3D-laser cut cheek pads for enhanced breathability, removable, washable, and moisture-wicking
- A-Class Polycarbonate, Pinlock-ready face shield anti-scratch, UV resistant, and optically correct
- Quick-release, quick-change shield system with built-in drop-down sun visor
- Quick-release chin strap for secure closure
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05
- P and J certification as both an open and full face helmet