- The most advanced variable rate throttle in the world
- Innovative reel changing system lets you tailor the throttle rate to riding conditions and rider preference
- Ultra-compact housing with snap-together elbows make it easy to install and change reels
- Sleek design requires less handlebar space for lever clearance and throttle position
- Use smaller reels for slower throttle rate and larger reels for faster throttle rate
- Included cam reel provides progressive throttle response preferred by some riders
- Unique reel design allows fast reel changes
- Cable boot keeps dirt and dust out for reliable and smooth operation
- Billet aluminum inline cable adjusters for easy installation and adjustment
- Lower section of cables use 5 mm housing with PTFE liner for reduced friction, increased routing flexibility and lighter weight
- Upper section of cables use 6 mm housing to provide solid support of adjusters
- Rev2™ throttle assembly with throttle tube
- Motion Pro Rev2™ black vinyl cables specifically designed for your bike, replacement cables listed are not intended for use with stock throttle assemblies
- Street/Road Race kits include Motion Pro RoadControl™ grips
- Includes 35mm, 40mm, 45mm and 50 mm reels
WARNING: Improper installation could result in injury or death, it is recommended to have the Rev2 throttle kits installed by a qualified professional mechanic.
* Closed course race application only, must use 7/8" handlebars.
** For use with stock throttle bodies/carburetors. Does not include starter/kill switch assembly or wiring, 70-11980 switch required (not included).
# For use with stock throttle bodies, stock reel is 33.4mm. The stock throttle housing has an on/off switch, mode switch and starter button. The 70-11980 acc. switch only has an on/off switch and starter button. Contact Motion Pro for a complete list of modifications needed.
† For use with stock throttle bodies, fits BMW S1000RR produced from 09/08 thru 03/12. The Rev2 kit may not be a direct bolt on, contact Motion Pro for a complete list of modifications needed.
‡ Rev2 Kits have cables specifically designed for fitment on specific models, but the Rev2 throttle itself is not model specific. Therefore, in some situations, the Rev2 kit may not be a direct bolt on installation due to space limitations on the stock handlebar. In some installations, it may be necessary to move other control components on the stock handlebar, shorten the Rev2 throttle tube and grip, install longer after market handlebars, or possibly all of the above. It is up to the end user to determine the best method for fitment on their motorcycle, and ensure that the Rev2 kit is installed properly and with the correct clearances for safe operation.
§ 70-22765 Rev2 throttle kit features throttle cable set 70-21270 that is 3 inches longer than throttle cable 70-21269 included in Rev2 throttle kit 70-21764.
Prop 65 - WARNING Item may contain compounds or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.