Scorpion Exo-R1 Air Quartararo Monster Energy Silver Helmet
You May Also Like
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like
ScorpionEXO R1 Helmet: Tuned For Mach Speed
When you’re piloting a motorbike as fast as Fabio Quartararo, you need a helmet that’ll keep up. Whether against the wind at 280 kilometers per hour or the unwanted dismount, your helmet plays a pivotal role in your riding or racing experience. ScorpionEXO delivers the R1 Air helmet to the scene with a statement of confidence as they meet the demands of world-class racers and weekend warriors alike. This is their most advanced race helmet yet. As a precision instrument designed for speed and aerodynamics, you can crack the throttle wide-open, get in a full tuck, and unleash the GP experience with the R1 Air. No matter the asphalt you choose to surf, two wheels never felt so fast.
Take Flight, Get Air
ScorpionEXO knows how to deliver a championship pedigree helmet, just ask Fabio. Perfectly mastered to be worn at speed, the R1 Air is aero tuned and chiseled to reduce drag while being fully equipped with the proprietary Airfit inflation system. Customize your fit on the fly by inflating the integrated airliner as firm as needed to meet your demands. From the shell design to the Airfit inflation system, every piece of this helmet is prepared to answer your riding commands. There is unique channeling within the shell that pairs with the intake vents to keep your temp low and your thoughts collected. This includes moisture-wicking KwikWick III lining on both the cheek pads and headliner for added comfort. This innovative and aggressively sleek design minimizes rider fatigue and maximizes rider performance, giving you an added advantage over the competition. ScorpionEXO goes next level with the R1 Air, beyond the AirJordan-like pump system. This is tuned with precision and constructed to keep a neutral-medial balance while donned, delivering additional aid against fatigue. The attention to detail is ScorpionEXO’s strong suit. You’re tuned, you’re pumped, and you’re balanced—Kick the tires and light the fires, you’re ready for take-off.
In true ScorpionEXO fashion, the R1 Air is rendered with top-notch protection and a proprietary blueprint. The chiseled shell construction of the R1 Air is comprised of a premium, multi-layered Ultra TCT combination of fiberglass, aramid, and poly-resin fibers to keep it lightweight and flight-ready. The outer shell keeps a low profile design to allow for low overall weight and low rotational stress on impact. Couple that low profile design with the EPS liner, adding strength, durability, and clavicle protection. It also provides a greater range of motion for the pilot. No more getting hung up on your suit or jacket when you're looking through a 65-degree lean. Keep your sights clear and unobstructed. The 190-degree lateral and 100-degree vertical visor view will help with that. The MaxVision anti-fog visor uses the Elliptec II ratchet system, locking the visor to the eye-port securely, preventing intrusive debris, and giving you a clear view of the tarmac ahead. You’ll never lose sight of your wingman, either.
Calibrated for Performance
Performance-inspired and inspired to perform, ScorpionEXO designed the R1 Air with masterful precision. Nothing about this helmet falls short of “race-ready”. Tuned and tested by world champions, it is proven to withstand any caliber of riding. Tackle your commute during the week and the track on the weekends, all with this premium lid. Unique in its design, the R1 Air gives each pilot a need for speed.
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified; ECE Approved
- 5 Year Warranty
- Multi-layered Ultra-TCT® combination of fiberglass, aramid, and poly-resin fibers for added strength, durability, and weight reduction
- Aero-tuned to reduce drag, reduce noise, and improve overall balance
- Advanced EPS Layer - Added impact displacement and redesigned ventilation channels
- FREE Additional Dark Smoke MaxVision® Pinlock® faceshield and Pinlock® anti-fog insert included
- EllipTec™ II quick-release face shield mechanism with integrated center lock provides a superior shield-to-gasket seal.
- AirFit® inflation adjustment system provides a custom fit to your cheek pads, also reducing wind noise and lift
- Emergency Release System for safe and easy removal
- Built-In Comms Unit - EXO-COM Communicator Bluetooth Kit Compatible
- KwikWick ‘C’ Comfort Liner: Anti-Microbial, moisture wicking liner fabric
- 3D Contoured Cheek Pads - Kwikwick III Liner with eyeglass channel
|Type||Helmets Full Face|