Shoei Hornet X2 Sovereign TC-1 Helmet
You May Also Like
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like
Shoei Hornet X2 - Go Your Own Way
Can you define adventure? Of course you can. And there’s no wrong answer, it’s whatever you make it. Shoei took to their masterful engineering and gave redux to the once-dubbed Hornet DS helmet and delivered the adventure to you. The new Hornet X2 is the next evolution of adventure-hybrid helmets, designed to tackle any road ahead. Shoei understands what it means to be boundaryless, with no limits, and a direction all your own. This X2 gives you the freedom to wander with the ability to endure whatever your adventure throws at you. It’s a sheer invitation to go out and pave your own way, or don’t, and that’s the beauty of adventure. Paved or unpaved, that is the question.
If you know anything about Shoei, you know that they deliver a quality and design that’s unmatched. Superior and proprietary materials, handmade excellence, and expert craftsmanship that cater to the two-wheeled enthusiast. The Hornet X2 is a performance-ready ADV lid that is brimming with features to accommodate on or off road riding. Constructed with Shoei’s proprietary AIM+ shell, it’s been handcrafted to be amongst their strongest, lightest, and most compact shells they deliver. The inner EPS is a multi-density, dual-layer liner, adding strength and ventilation throughout the shell. Both are necessities for facing the unexpected, with safety uncompromised. The shell has been aerodynamically tuned and perfected to allow the most airflow and balance at any speed, under any condition. Optimized airflow is critical in ADV riding so Shoei made sure to design the intake and exhaust ports strategically to minimize negative pressure, maximize cooling, and deliver low decibels. The chin bar is redesigned for optimized ventilation as well as the louvers of the new V-460 visor. It’s wedge-shaped and tuned to pass air most effectively while decreasing lift and drag. Being inclined to meet the unpredictable requires preparation and the Hornet X2 delivers exactly that. And some. Performance doesn’t stop there, either. The CNS-2 shield system gives you a wider field of view with a more rigid construction to withstand the rigors of your adventure. The easy and tool-free base plate system gives you a secure seal and even the option of removing the shield altogether if you’re looking to run goggles. How’s that for alternative measures?
With a name like Hornet X2, it may feel a bit hardcore and performance-forward. You’re right. It is. But much like a honeycomb, the structure is impenetrable and the interior is malleable. Shoei equipped the X2 with their 3D Max-Dri System II interior. Their material absorbs, dissipates, and dries two times faster than traditional liners while offering 3-dimensional shaping to fit the contours of your head. This improves your comfort as well as stability, more key essentials for tackling the unknown. Confidence-inspiring and fit to function, the Hornet X2 is the hybrid helmet you’ve been waiting for. The only “known” to your “unknown” should be your readiness, nothing more and nothing less. With the X2, you’re ready. Now pick your path and get after it, the rest is taken care of.
- Shoei-exclusive Multi-Ply Matrix Plus (AIM+) Shell - Advanced integrated 6-layer weave of fiberglass, organic fibers, and resin for lightest, strongest, and most elastic construction
- Dual layer Multi-Density Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) liner - Enhanced impact absorption and ventilation
- Enhanced Aerodynamics - Wind tunnel tested for optimal stability, advanced airflow and maximized balance
- Optimized Ventilation - New aero-tuned vent placements for ventilation and cooling
- Redesigned Chin Bar - Optimal airflow, improved ventilation, and additional air space
- Exclusive Max-Dry II System - Advanced material is ultra-wicking, removable, and washable
- Custom Interior System - 3D shape, eyeglass-friendly, customizable, and adjustable for premium tailored fit
- Emergency Quick-Release System (EQRS) - Safe and easy removal
- All New V-460 Visor System - Improved airflow and rigidity with strategically placed louvers
- Advanced Shielding System - CNS-2 Shield and PinlockEVO-ready
- QR-N Baseplate System - Proprietary spring-loaded technology, dual-locking, waterproof seal with quick and easy shield changes
- Goggle Optional - Wider field of view and removable shield accepts goggle wearing
- Leading 5-Year Warranty
- DOT and SNELL Certified
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, this product can only be shipped to addresses within the United States.
|Type||Helmets Dual Sport|
- Ships fast from your nearest Speed Addicts Fulfillment Center
- Carefully packaged and guaranteed to arrive in excellent condition
- Tracking number and delivery notification provided via email
- Free shipping offer valid for continental US and for orders over $150 to Canada
- If outside of the lower 48 states please add item to cart for shipping quote