Bell Moto-9S Flex
Back by popular demand is the redesigned Moto-9s Flexthe refinement of a long-standing industry leader. This strong, lightweight helmet carries over Bell's time-tested traditions of performance and advanced safety standards. Packed inside are three material layers that protect at different impact speeds and redirect rotational energy.
Protection like this is what gives our motocross and off-road racers the confidence to go big. You still get the unbeatable ventilation of the flexible, segmented liner that adapts to the shape of your head for a custom feel. Top off this no-compromise design with our Tri-Matrix shell, delivering all the strength of carbon fiber in a more budget-friendly package for value that's unhear of. Availability, certification, color, and pricing may vary per region. If outside of the USA, please check with your authorized local dealer for more information.
- Lightweight composite shell
- Progressive Layering Technology consists of multiple layers to better manage impacts of differing forces
- Adaptive Fit segmented construction conforms and adapts for a better fit
- Rotational Energy Management creates a "slip zone" within the liner to allow for subtle movement between the liner layers to reduce rotational energy transfer
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents
- Removable/washable X-Static XT2 silver liner
- Extended Wear interior
- Exclusive Magnefusion Emergency Removal System (MERS) cheek pads
- QuickFlip visor screws for easy adjustment even with gloves on
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chin bar
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Includes padded and lined helmet bag
- Five-year warranty
- Snell M2020 and DOT certified
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, this product can only be shipped to addresses within the United States.