Rider Classic Gloves feature I-Touch technology, allowing you to use touch screens, without taking them off. Made from Grade-A top grain, drum dyed cowhide and a cold resistant layer of ThinsulateT, designed to trap the air molecules between you and the elements.Palms have reinforced protection, with pre-curved fingers, providing comfort from the first time you put them on. The thumb has double heat that riders will appreciate.
- Lined with heating coils throughout each glove to prevent cold hands during the harshest weather
- Aqrotex waterproofed membrane allows sweat to exit while blocking moisture from seeping in
- 3M ThinsulateT lining retains heat and blocks any cold air from blowing in
- Touch screen enabled fingertip for cell phone use and top grain, drum dyed cowhide leather provides a durable external layer
- Breathable, waterproof membrane.
- Coaxial plugs engineered for the best connection possible
- Dual zone heating: may be used with either a Single or Dual Heat-trollerT
- 18.14-Watts output per glove at 13.8V
- One-year manufacturer's warranty.
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov