Scorpion Covert X Neck Cover Matte Black
You May Also Like
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like
ScorpionEXO Covert X Helmet: A Bold Statement of “Bad-itude” and Versatility
Defined by utility, refined by style, ScorpionEXO insidiously incorporates the Covert X helmets into their already broad range of aggressive and versatile line of motorbike headwear. Come in under the radar with an attitude that will surely make a statement, the Covert X brings its own vibe to the party. Making heads turn and the record player skip, you’ll hear a pin drop as the crowd turns to stare. It’s bold, it’s stealth, it's attitude, and there is no question of who owns the road. You do.
When you’re covert, you’re covered, on all bases. Stealth factor engaged. Sick factor activated. The Covert X delivers an urban warfare vibe with a subtle taste of nonconformity. ScorpionEXO wants you to stand out with the confidence to take on the open road, no matter the potential roadblock. The Covert X lids are half-helmets on steroids with varying degrees of aggression. Depending on what you’re up against and how you’re feeling, this thing can change face to be half, 3/4, or full covert with the detachable ear covers, neck sleeve, and polycarbonate face mask. Minimalist meets hardcore and flying under the radar never looked so mean. Call it rude, call it dark, it can be anything you want it to be. You can’t see the haters either with the fully equipped drop-down SpeedView visor and EverClear no-fog coating. Stealth mode one hundred percent of the time. Your covert operation will be in hand with this lightweight, multi-layered Ultra TCT shell of fiberglass, aramid, and poly-resin fiber. It’s even stout enough to disperse any unwanted onslaught you’d see if you hit the pavement, or rather, the pavement hits you. The dual-density EPS layer adds proper backup by absorbing energy and dispersing it throughout. The Covert X is a half shell that’s tough as nails. It holds a mean mug for good reason.
ScorpionEXO is no noob when it comes to delivering a versatile and comfortable helmet. Just look at the full-face brethren GT930 and T520. They make no exception delivering the same utility in the half-domes. Covert X comes with the same internals you’d see in those other lids. The KwikWick III liners are there to wick away sweat when you’re going hard at the helm. Pair that with the forehead intake vents and exhaust ports, you’ll be chill as they come. When you’re looking to keep the chill out, the removable ear covers keep you content. ScorpionEXO even pays attention to detail as they designed these ear covers to accommodate Bluetooth comm units. What’s the saying? Stealthy is as stealthy does? In this case, absolutely. You just cleared radar detection.
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified
- 5 Year Warranty
- Advanced Polycarbonate Shell - Lightweight and maximizes impact displacement
- Dual Density EPS Layer - Added impact displacement
- Unique multi-configuration: Full Mode, 3/4 Mode and 1/2 Mode
- Removable front mask and rear comfort sleeve
- Included cold weather ear covers with integrated speaker pockets to accommodate BlueTooth® communication system speakers (when used in 1/2 helmet Mode)
- KwikWick III Comfort Liner: Anti-Microbial, moisture wicking liner fabric
- Everclear Tinted Speedview Drop-down Visor - Retractable, interchangeable sun visor; Anti-scratch coated and offers 95% UV-A & UV-B protection
- FREE Clear EverClear® anti-fog and anti-scratch coated face shield included
- Block-off plates included for use in 3/4 Mode
- Optional Mask styles available (sold separately)
|Type||Liners and Pads|