Scorpion Exo-GT930 Transformer Helmet Modulus Black
You May Also Like
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like
ScorpionEXO GT930 Transformer: More Than Meets The Eye
ScorpionEXO is known for delivering motorcycle helmets that are uniquely designed and fit for function. Whether you’re a racer or cruiser, chances are they’ve got a lid for you. But what if you’re a bit of both? Scorpion redefines the term “streetfighter” as it introduces the all-new versatility-inspired GT930 Transformer. Can’t make up your mind? City, backroads, trail, they’ve got you handled. It’s more than just a helmet, it's an experience.
Roll Out Ready
The GT930 helmet is designed to fit not only your needs but your mood as well. Are you feeling the commute or feening for the scenic route? Transform your adventure in seconds with the Transformer helmet. Uniquely designed to take you from one extreme to the next without skipping a beat. Take that side road, chase that horizon, feel that breeze, the GT930 gives you the freedom to spread your wings and fly…on the fly! This unique design transforms from a full-face to an open-face lid, and back, all without reaching for a tool or removing your gloves. Change your mind and change your mind right back, no problem. Expect the unexpected simply because you can. That alone sets this helmet apart from the pack. Leave your crew envious as you transform to a modular on a hot day and back to full face on a cool night. Removing the chin bar completely is even an option. No more pulling over to change lids, no more declining rides because you “don’t have the right lid”. The Transformer fills the void in all areas so you can rest assured you’ll be ready to roll out at a moment's notice. The versatile design of the GT930 delivers a variety of options, not just modular to full-face. There is an integrated Speedview drop-down visor that operates in both positions, and again, is accessible with gloved hands. There is even a detachable peak visor that you can snap on and off in modular mode to give you a little more sun protection and an aggressive off-road look. ScorpionEXO labels this lid the Transformer because it is truly more than meets the eye.
ScorpionEXO doesn’t ignore the challenge, they conquer it. By creating the GT930, they’ve done exactly that. Dual-homologation is the first of its kind offering ECE and DOT certification as both a modular and a full-face helmet. Equipped with an Advanced Polycarbonate shell and EPS liner, the Transformer keeps you lightweight and stout to maximize any unsightly impacts. In full-face mode, the Ellip-Tec Ratchet System seals tightly and can be changed without tools. In open-face mode, keep or ditch the chin bar and use the drop-down visor to protect your vision. Designed to face the unknown, you’ll be protected. You’ll even have the ability to communicate the unknown with EXO-COM BlueTooth integration, which is exclusive to ScorpionEXO. The GT930 was designed specifically for the EXO-COM BlueTooth Communicator Kit. You can buy the unit separately or pre-installed (matte black color way only). This means that you will be able to pump up the jams while bragging about your rad helmet to your buddies, mid-ride! Aside from the flush mount speaker and control unit pockets, cable routing is also a breeze. This innovative feature will keep your com system neatly tucked away and free from getting tangled up. Say “hasta la vista” to flappy cords because pulling the helmet on and off won’t disturb the routing. Stay “comm” and carry on. NOTE: While the EXO-COM integration is recommended, you are able to run the different comm units if you already have one.
They have got all your bases covered, no matter the trek. And you deserve to choose for yourself. So, what mood are you in?
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified; ECE 22.06 Certified P/J
- 5 Year Warranty
- Emergency Release System for safe and easy removal
- Advanced Polycarbonate Shell - Lightweight and maximizes impact displacement
- Removable Chin Bar: Easy to remove chin bar allows you to transform the helmet to an open-face configuration
- Dual Density EPS Layer - Added impact displacement
- Ellip-Tec II Ratchet System - Tool-less, Secure, Tight seal
- Everclear No-Fog Face Shield - Coated with shatter-resistant EXOLON polymer; 98% UVA/UVB Protection
- Removable Peak Visor: Added protection in Open-Face mode.
- KwikWick ‘C’ Comfort Liner: Anti-Microbial, moisture wicking liner fabric
- Everclear Speedview Drop-down Visor - Retractable, interchangeable sun visor
- Built-In Comms Unit - EXO-COM Communicator Bluetooth Kit Compatible
- Enlarged speaker pockets for non-EXOCOM users
- 3D Contoured Cheek Pads - Kwikwick III Liner with eyeglass channel
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Ships fast from your nearest Speed Addicts Fulfillment Center
- Carefully packaged and guaranteed to arrive in excellent condition
- Tracking number and delivery notification provided via email
- Free shipping offer valid for continental US and for orders over $150 to Canada
- If outside of the lower 48 states please add item to cart for shipping quote