Shoei JO Carburetor TC-8 Black Red Helmet
You May Also Like
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like
Shoei J-O - J! O! Let’s Go!
Mods and Rockers, genre-expressive paint schemes, and gold flecks are the things that define “vintage”. Decades of innovative motorcycle design etched their niche while motorcycling sub-cultures were birthed from thrill-seeking independents looking to make a statement. Easy Rider to Steve McQueen, the lid represented rider character with its minimalistic and iconic visage. The simplicity in design delivered safety without taking away the feeling of the open road. Shoei decided to do what Shoei does best and bring a style-revert, complete with modern technology and nostalgic design. All revved up and ready to go, the J-O is a genuine display of modern-day retro.
Shoei dug up some old vinyls and spun the dust off for the new J-O. With influence from their age-old helmets, they took their premium materials and handcrafted a retrograde 3/4 helmet, complete with style, class, and protection. The J-O utilizes Shoei’s proprietary Advanced Integrated Matrix (AIM) shell keeping it slim, lightweight, and impact-resistant. Coupled with the dual-layered EPS and you’ve got modern protection in a classic style. This tailored shell proves more than aesthetically pleasing while it offers aerodynamic optimization in the fine lines, balancing feel and ushering wind with delicate ease. Shoei crosses all their t’s and dots all their i’s with the fine aesthetics put into this new-era, ol’ fashioned hard hat. The vintage “ducktail” bevel adds a unique touch along with the Nubuck leather trim, retro goggle snap, and paint schemes like “Carburetor” and “Waimea”. Nostalgia remains blended with the vintage-inspired goggle-like lens that’s incorporated into the shell. Finish off that timeless style and outfit the HD Yellow, Spectra Chrome, or Spectra Gold lens for a UV and distortion-free touch.
The J-O is a gold-standard redux of the good ‘ol days, remastered with modern, premium materials. Like polished wood grain against a raw steel backdrop, there’s beauty in the simple textures. The inner lining is 3D-molded and fully customizable to tailor your fit, simple and sleek. The classic double D-ring closure provides a secure fit while adding texture to the already supreme 3/4 lid. As refined and simplistic as Shoei made it, the J-O fills a niche, whether Shovelhead, café racer, or custom builder. One thing is certain, the dark denim, leather boots, and wallet chain you’re rocking fits the bill.
Enjoy the Features
- Multi-ply Matrix (AIM) Shell - Compact, lightweight, and impact-resistant
- 3-Shell sizes, 4-Liners, 6-Sizes - Ensures a more tailored fit
- Dual-layered EPS - Enhanced ventilation and impact mitigation
- Aerodynamically sound - Balanced and chiseled for quieter performance
- Classic Retro Styling - 1950’s “Ducktail” shape for a more streamlined appeal
- Vintage-inspired Shield System - CJ-3 drop-down visor is UV and distortion-free (comes in HD Yellow, Spectra Chrome, Spectra Gold)
- Interior Comfort System - 3D Contoured and customizable, fully-removable and washable
- Premium Finishes - Nubuck leather, goggle snap, glossy synthetic edging
- Classic Double D-Ring Closure - Secure and premium quality adjustable strap system
- Leading 5-Year Warranty
- DOT Approved
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, this product can only be shipped to addresses within the United States.
|Type||Helmets Open Face|
- Ships fast from your nearest Speed Addicts Fulfillment Center
- Carefully packaged and guaranteed to arrive in excellent condition
- Tracking number and delivery notification provided via email
- Free shipping offer valid for continental US and for orders over $150 to Canada
- If outside of the lower 48 states please add item to cart for shipping quote