Shoei X-14 Marquez Black Concept 2 T1 Helmet
You May Also Like
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like
Shoei X-14 Helmet - Fastest to the Finish Line
Shoei is known as the world’s premier helmet manufacturer for good reason. They deliver world-class helmets using advanced technology and expertise in racing & development (R&D). Each helmet is engineered and perfected to achieve maximum performance out of its design. Shoei takes to hand-crafting each lid to ensure their notable pedigree is delivered through each and every detail. The notoriety and unrivaled resume they’ve built through the years is nothing shy of masterful. With amplified innovation and propelled determination, Shoei crafted a new flagship model to their full-face X-series line up. It’s forged from the input of world-class athletes and sitting atop Shoei’s arsenal as the new X-Fourteen (X-14).
Some may remember Shoei’s X-12, the brand’s premier high-performance track helmet. With rigorous testing and collaborative feedback from top athletes, Shoei felt the need to retire the X-12 and create an all new track weapon. With accolades from the X-12, the all new X-14 is more than a redux, it’s a completely new blueprint favoring its very own high-performance engineering. Shoei utilizes their proprietary technology to deliver their lightest, strongest, and most flexible shell yet. It’s a 6-ply hand-woven matrix of fiberglass and organic fibers pressed in resin to create their Multi-ply Matrix Aim+ Shell. The AIM+ covers the dynamic multi-density EPS layers that aids strength and impact resistance. Chiseled to out-perform, the shell remains compact and aero-tuned to allow for amplified stability at speed, reducing drag and lift. Shoei’s saw to it that their state-of-the-art wind tunnel laboratory tested every ergonomic feature to ensure the new geometry deflects and forfeits wind resistance even beyond the leading edges. There’s a new patent-pending Rear Stabilizer, along with Rear Flaps and removable lower Air Spoiler, that optimize stability under varying track conditions. Position changes at race pace are done with ease without worrying about wind jostle and turbulence. Staving drag and cutting ounces means shaving milliseconds off lap times. Just ask the Antman, #93, himself, he seems to agree.
Shoei’s new Race Shield System is engineered specifically for high-performance situations. The CWR-F Shield is equipped with Shoei’s exclusive Vortex Generators which are small ridges along the shield edges that help lead airflow away from the helmet, reducing drag. There is also a rib-like framework around the lens to assist in rigidity and decreased flex at speed. The double-locking technology keeps the seal tight and secure so there are no accidental openings. Shoei also designed the 2D, optically-correct shield to be PinlockEVO-ready and flat surfaced to accept tear-offs. When you’re as fast as Marc Marquez, a superior shielding system is pivotal.
Inside, outside, apex to apex, working the tarmac requires focus and a cool head. With 25 laps and speeds over 200 mph, it’s vital to not get burnt out early on. The ultra-lightweight shell has strategically placed intake and exhaust ports that accept and exhaust air for optimum ventilation. Shoei designed the X-14’s inner EPS with unique channeling that not only feeds the crown but also the cheek pads, keeping the rider refreshed. This new cheek area ventilation is enhanced by Shoei’s new 3D Max-Dry Custom Interior Cooling System. The advanced material is quick-drying with its own cooling properties to allow for optimized performance. The custom aspect allows for a more precise fit as each padding set can be manipulated to better suit your riding style. They are also 3-dimensional to fit the contours of your head. The more comfortable you are, the calmer your attack, and the better your results. As the #93 says, “If you’re scared, you can’t be fast.” Shoei makes sure you have the comfort and confidence you need to be fast with the exclusive new X-Fourteen.
- Shoei-exclusive Multi-Ply Matrix Plus (AIM+) Shell - Advanced integrated 6-layer weave of fiberglass, organic fibers, and resin for lightest, strongest, and most elastic construction
- Dual layer Multi-Density Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) liner - Enhanced impact absorption and ventilation
- Advanced Aerodynamics - All new shell design with patent-pending Rear Stabilizer, Rear Flaps, and lower Air Spoiler for optimal stability and minimized wind-resistance
- High-Performance Ventilation - New aero-tuned vent placements, 6 intake and 6 exhaust for optimized airflow and cooling with new cheek pad cooling
- Exclusive Max-Dry Cool Lining - Advanced material is ultra-wicking, removable, and washable Custom Interior System - 3D shape, customizable, and adjustable for premium tailored fit
- Emergency Quick-Release System (EQRS) - Safe and easy removal
- Race Shielding System - CWR-F 2D shield with exclusive Vortex Generators, PinlockEVO-ready and tear-off acceptable
- QR-E Baseplate System - Proprietary spring-loaded technology, dual-locking, 5-stage dial with quick and easy shield changes
- Leading 5-Year Warranty
- DOT and SNELL Certified
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, Shoei products can only be shipped to addresses within the United States.
|Type||Helmets Full Face|