Arai Quantum-X Helmet - Round Oval Ready
If you know Arai, chances are you know they deliver upper echelon helmets because they know head-saving better than anyone. They have decades of experience and expertise in protecting the cranium with constant design advancement. Each helmet is hand-crafted by highly skilled people and their speciality lies in outfitting the vast array of human head shapes, passionate to provide you with the safest, most enjoyable motorbike experience you can have. Born from a passionate enthusiast, Arai built itself with this same determination and continues to dominate the industry as a leader in premium sport helmets. Their development never ceases or settles as they continuously set the bar at untouchable.
Helmet form and function are pivotal to rider comfort and safety and Arai takes to maximizing both with precision. There’s truth in the science and they use that throughout their development, delivering the highest quality helmets on the market. Their “Egg Shape Form” aligns with the natural contours of the face and proves its strength throughout the length of the shell. The upgraded Quantum-X has a different shell material than the Corsair to keep it affordable without compromising safety or performance. Constructed of Peripherally Belted-Super Complex Laminate materials, the shell is designed to absorb impact, remain aerodynamic, and have less “catching” on stationary objects in the event of a slide. The Quantum-X also has improved ventilation through the QVF and QVR ducts along the top of the shell, offering more air flow, more adjustment, and better performance. Their forward-thinking extends far beyond just the shell, too. They’ve improved their shield system to the VAS mechanism which allows the shield to open with a moving pivot point, bringing smoother operation and quicker shield changes. A redesigned shield latch even has a de-mist function while also being more secure and easier to use. Arai upgraded the internals with an advanced odor-resistant lining keeping you comfortable and fresh longer. Their design enhances the comfort being contoured to the face, too. Forward-thinking with the W…or X.
Fit for the round-oval head shape, the Quantum-X sees a nice face lift, from the design down to the materials. Still adhering to Arai’s intricate and meticulous build process, it is carefully inspected no less than twice to ensure each helmet is worthy of donning the Arai moniker. Arai goes the distance to ensure that your experience is the best and your comfort unmatched. Don Arai and you’ll feel the difference.
- PB SCLC Shell - Premium materials for high strength energy dispersion and lightweight feel
- R75 Egg Shape Form (ESF) - Natural head shape contours and strengthened throughout the length of shell
- Glance-off Improvement - Redesigned shell and VAS placement for more aerodynamics and less “catching” on stationary objects during a slide
- QVF/QVR Duct System - Improved ventilation, more performance with easier operability
- Variable Axis System (VAS) - Exclusive to Arai, moving pivot point for easier operability and shield changes
- VAS Latch System - De-mist function and has a secure hold
- VAS MV Shield - All-season visibility
- Includes clear Pinlock 120 insert lens
- Odor Resistant Liner - Natural pH balance premium material
- Removable Padding - Customized fit with added temple padding and neck roll
- Emergency Release Tab
- Snell M2020 and DOT approved
- Arai’s leading 5-Year Warranty
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, this product can only be shipped to addresses within the United States.
|Helmets Full Face