- Offers a full 5 amps of charging power. The new 3-pin connector allows the power to be lowered to 2.5 amps
- Will charge a normal motorcycle battery in just 1 to 2 hours
- Microchip technology applies the correct peak charge and automatically maintains the battery at the perfect float voltage
- Features a unique finned aluminum chassis with a built-in storage compartment and incorporates a 72 hour timer to protect from overcharging
- Comes with ring terminal and clamp style harness
- California compliant model is the first lead-acid battery charger to be listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database
- The State of California will require the California compliant model on anything built after 1/31/13
Prop 65 - WARNING Item may contain compounds or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.