Fly Racing Maverik Boots Youth Red Black
You May Also Like
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like
Fly Racing Youth/Mini Maverik Boots: Big Things Come in Small Packages
FLY Racing puts as much emphasis on their youth riders as they do their adult riders. The new Youth Maverik Boot brings the same unparalleled quality and design of the new and improved Maverik Boot but in a shorter version. This youth lineup packs in the same innovative, molded sole and unrivaled comfort as the big brothers, Maverik and FR5. Big things come in small packages and that is no understatement when it comes to these boots. The Maverik series boots lead the way in the price point game, elevating riders to the next level, no matter the age. FLY Racing instills a confidence in their youth boots that is deserving of the adventure, whether it’s free-riding with the family or shredding motos at a local qualifier. Make no mistake, these up and coming groms are met with the FLY innovation that sets them apart from the rest. Lorretta Lynn’s Amateur Nationals, here they come.
Small, but mighty. FLY Racing understood the assignment when they constructed the Youth Maverik Boot. They know no bounds when it comes to surpassing the competition at an unbeatable price. Much like the siblings, Maverik and FR5, the youth boot lineup meets form and function with a molded, more modern sole, integrated articulating ankle, and an inserted steel shank, giving the grom’s favorite play shoes a run for their money. FLY Racing also implemented the same shift panel on the youth boots that the grown-ups see, adding more protection from wear and tear and giving some extra grip for that shift lever. Kids go hard. They need something that is going to withstand the rigors of playing. Not only will these boots meet those demands head on, but in the event there’s a little too much playing, the buckles and soles of these youth boots are fully replaceable. Who doesn’t want to extend the life of such a quality product? No one here.
Fly Racing’s Youth Maverik lineup exemplifies the term “unbeatable.” The high-level innovation sets them apart from the rest and at an affordable price. These boots are ready for the unexpected. The adjustable, quick lock buckles (3 for youth, 2 for minis) make it easy for the groms to get their feet in and out. The 3D shin was molded to fit the lower leg shape just like the adult Maverik, providing form-fitting protection. The elastic gaiter outworks the rider, keeping that pesky mud out of their boots. Let’s not forget the heat protection with the trusty, leather panel. It doesn’t melt or tear and keeps your grom’s legs out of the burn zone. We can’t talk fit without comfort. The modern sole gives these boots a shoe-like feel, keeping your rider going without ache. Not to mention the stylish colorways, black/pink, black/white, and black/red, suited for any style. Who’s in?
- CE Approved to EN 13634:2015
- 4-stage molded, modern sole that is lighter weight, more durable, and more comfortable
- An articulating ankle that delivers movability and function with an inserted steel shank that provides steadfast protection
- Three intense colorways: black/white, black/red, and black/pink
- 3 buckles (2 for minis) with open design to keep debris out and function in
- 3D molded and textured shift plate that provides more aggressive gripping on the shift lever while protecting against excessive wear and tear
- Pre-shaped shin protector for resisting impact and adding comfort
- Elastic gaiter that hugs the lower leg comfortably while kicking debris to the curb
- The inner ankle panel is designed to be flexible and protective, made of durable plastic still allowing the ankle to pivot
- Durable rubber heat shields not only provide protection but also deliver steadfast grip whether on an ATV or motorcycle