Not CARB Approved, does not ship to California
WE RACE ON THE TRACK, NOT THE DYNO! Most camshaft designs are developed only on a dyno. Good camshaft designs not only increase power, they also improve throttle response. However, more power and better throttle response is a difficult design problem. Hotcams’ ITR technology solved this dilemma through highly engineered opening ramps not found on other cams. Using ITR technology, the critical ramp area is designed to give your engine a cleaner intake charge and a more efficient combustion cycle, making your engine more responsive at all throttle openings and giving the rider better feel and control of the engine! You will notice the difference!
- High performance racing camshaft
- No core required
- Designed to use stock valve springs and rockers in most applications
- Adjustable cam sprockets supplied with some models
- Improved Throttle Response (ITR) technology
- Not legal for use in California on pollution controlled vehicles, race use only in California - waiver available
Prop 65 - WARNING Item may contain compounds or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.