LS2 Cardo 4X Bluetooth Headset Single for Advant X, Advant, Strobe II and Stream II
The LS2 4X Bluetooth Headset is the ultimate riding companion, offering a plethora of features designed to keep you connected and safe. With intercom communication for up to 4 riders within a 0.75 miles range, you can effortlessly coordinate with your riding crew and share thrilling moments on every adventure.
Stay in control with 2 Bluetooth channels that enable seamless connections with your phone and GPS devices simultaneously. Make and receive calls, access speed dial, and engage in conference calls with intercom ease, ensuring you never miss a beat while enjoying the thrill of the open road.
Moreover, the LS2 4X boasts Natural Voice Operation, allowing you to access headset functions hands-free with a simple "hey Cardo." This innovative feature keeps your focus on the ride, enhancing safety and convenience. With automatic volume control, easy-to-use controls, multilingual status announcements, and compatibility with the Cardo Connect app, the LS2 4X Bluetooth Headset offers the ultimate riding experience with unbeatable connectivity and performance.
- Integrates with Advant, Advant X, Strobe II, Stream II
- Intercom communication up to 4 riders (Range: 0.75 miles/1.2km)
- 2 Bluetooth channels to connect with phone/GPS devices
- Phone features include make/receive/reject calls, speed dial, conference call with intercom
- Natural Voice Operation - Allowing for "hey Cardo" functions of the headset instead of using buttons
- Live Bluetooth Intercom feat. auto-reconnect
- Automatic Volume Control can automatically adjust your sound based on the outside ambient noise
- Multilingual status announcements
- Cardo Connect app compatible with iOS and Android
- Over-the-Air software updates
- USB type-C connection
- Up to 13 hours of talk time
- Fast charging provides 2 hours of talk time after 20 min charge
- 10-day standby time
- Built-in FM radio with RDS
- Bluetooth 5.2
- 40mm JBL speakers
- Universal connectivity
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov