Progressive Suspension 412 Harley Shocks 12.0" Chrome - 412-4051C
You May Also Like
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like
Progressive Suspension 412 Shocks: The Best Value in Motorcycle Suspension Period.
If you're like many bike fanatics, you probably understand all of your motorcycle's components are critical for safety, performance, and aesthetics. Every rider wants high-quality components, but suspension can get expensive fast. . If you're wondering what shocks can satisfy your needs, Progressive Suspension 412 shocks are without a doubt the best value in the industry.
About Progressive Suspension 412 Shocks
Progressive Suspension is known for state-of-the-art testing, precision design, and high-quality shocks. The 412 series features a durable and simple design. With its preload adjuster, you can personalize your ride. A double-wall steel body construction that is nitrogen charged with multi-staged velocity-sensitive valving. Topped with a five-position cam-style preload adjuster, it is a no-brainer when it comes to the simplest way to improve ride quality. Both heavy-duty and standard versions are available in the market.
- Nitrogen-charged shocks with multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving that automatically adjust to your riding conditions
- The five-position cam-style preload adjuster allows you to dial in your ride
- Available in black and chrome finishes
- Available in heavy-duty or standard spring rates (Heavy duty is recommended for racing as well as daily driving for those 250 lbs or heavier or those who regularly travel with a passenger.)
- Going longer than stock may change the head angle a bit and offer somewhat quicker steering
- Going shorter than stock may change the head angle slight to offer somewhat slower steering and stiffer ride in some cases
- A 5-cam Style Spring Load Preload Adjuster for a straightforward dial in your ride
- Sold two to a box unless otherwise specified
- Comes with spacers, adjustment tool and everything you need to install
- The shocks are made in the United States and have a 1-year warranty
Before you buy or install different shocks from the OEM length, you want to be sure that you can alter the wheel travel without problems like an axle to exhaust contact, and tire or belt/chain guard contacts.
Progressive Suspension is one of the most reputable aftermarket bike suspension manufacturers. The top-tier suspension supplier, the company offers some of the most reliable products in the market.As a bike fanatic, you want the best shocks for your motorcycles. Progressive Suspension 412 shocks are a high-performance option that won't break the bank.
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Model||412 Series Shocks|
- Ships fast from your nearest Speed Addicts Fulfillment Center
- Carefully packaged and guaranteed to arrive in excellent condition
- Tracking number and delivery notification provided via email
- Free shipping offer valid for continental US and for orders over $150 to Canada
- If outside of the lower 48 states please add item to cart for shipping quote