Progressive Suspension 970 Piggyback Shocks Black 12" Sportster 04-17 - 970-1005B
You May Also Like
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like
Progressive Suspension 970 Series Piggyback Reservoir Shocks: Improving motorcycle riding experience, quality, and performance
When only the best suspension will do, we recommend looking no further than the 970 Series Piggyback Reservoir Shocks from Progressive Suspension. They feature a fantastic build quality, and their performance is just as impressive. This is the mother of all suspension upgrades, install these bad boys and get ready to experience a completely new ride.
About Progressive Suspension 970 Series Piggyback Reservoir Shocks
These 970 Series Piggyback Reservoir Shocks are designed and manufactured in the USA and feature a combination of a high-pressure gas mono-tube design and a deflective disc damping. This combination effectively changes the bike's overall ride on the highway. And since it features progressive-rate springs and a design that suits performance-oriented twin-shock bikes, the shocks don't fade or heat up, meaning you will experience zero transfer of bumps in the road to your back.
Features and Benefits
- Whether you are riding on rough pavement, bridge bumps, or small holes, they will all go away because the 970 Series Piggyback Reservoir Shocks from Progressive Suspension features a unique design for performance-oriented twin shock motorcycles.
- The Progressive Suspension 970 Series Piggyback Reservoir Shocks are exclusively made in the United States of America.
- The 970 Series Piggyback Reservoir Shocks from Progressive Suspension integrate piggyback reservoirs, deflective disc-valving, and high-pressure gas, all in a mono-tube style body.
- The Progressive Suspension Reservoir Shocks also feature progressive rate springs.
- The external compression adjustment knob and the threaded preload adjustment allow you to fine-tune. We have seen riders benefit from fine-tuning as it offers optimum performance riding style for rider weight.
- The Piggyback and Shock Body are internally coated to minimize friction.
If you're looking to drastically improve ride quality and corning performance the Progressive Suspension 970 series is a no-brainer and the pro's choice. These American made, hand adjustable beauties are a savvy investment that will take your ride to the next level.
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Model||970 Series Shocks|