Schuberth S3 Helmet
The SCHUBERTH S3 marks the next steps of SCHUBERTHs Sport touring helmet collection, as well as being the first SCHUBERTH full face helmet meeting the new ECE 22.06 homologation. The SCHUBERTH S3 is the perfect combination of the performance and safety of race helmets with the comfort of touring helmets. The brand new SCHUBERTH S3 incorporates all the latest SCHUBERTH standards in terms of safety, aerodynamics and aeroacoustics performance.
The full face segment is part of SCHUBERTH's DNA and goes back to the origins of the company, with the "Integral" launched in 1976. For the development of this new full face helmet, experts, technicians and engineers took inspiration from this heritage to create a new generation of full face helmets which marks the beginning of a new chapter.
Since the first SCHUBERTH INTEGRAL, the outstanding aeroacoustics performance has been one of the distinguish elements of all SCHUBERTH full-face helmet. During the development of the S3 our technicians and test drivers spent long hours in SCHUBERTH property wind tunnel and on the German roads optimizing the helmet shell design to achieve the best balance between aerodynamics and very low noise level.
The linings of SCHUBERTH S3 set a new benchmark in terms of comfort. The standard padding has been developed to offer uncompromised comfort to all our customers, but those with "extreme head shapes" are usually forced to compromise with fit and sizes. For SCHUBERTH compromise is not an option, so the S3 also benefits from the "Individual Program". A specific program aimed to ensure the maximum comfort to the rider giving the option to customize the internal padding with more thickness options for sides, back and cheek pads. (Head Pad customization available for sizes M/L/XL).
- ECE-R 22.06 homologation.
- Fiber Glass shell reinforced with carbon fiber for improved shock absorption strength and lighter weight.
- S.R.S (SCHUBERTH RESCUE SYSTEM): in case of an accident the cheek pads can be released by the rescuers, reducing the forces on the rider's neck and facilitating the removal of the helmet.
- New chin strap positioning to improve comfort in the throat area featuring Anti Roll Off System ( A.R.O.S)
- Double chin air intake to improve ventilation , featuring exchangeable chin part filter. New back spoiler featuring new air extractor.
- New neckroll for improved Aeroacoustic performance. Only 85 dB(A) at 100 Km/h on a naked bike.
- Improved field of view thanks to new City Position mechanism and to the new V-lock sun visor mechanism.
- Plug and Play communication system based on Sena 50S system with speakers, Mesh Antenna, FM Radio Antenna and Bluetooth Antenna preinstalled in the helmet shell
- New SCHUBERTH INDIVIDUAL CONCEPT for unparalleled comfort.
- Preinstalled Pinlock 120 anti-fog lense.
- Integrated flip down sun visor.
- Shell 1 [ XS (53) S (55) M (57) L (59) ] | Shell 2 [ XL (61) XXL (63) XXXL (65) ]
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Type||Helmets Full Face|