Sena 10S Headset and Intercom
Intercoms for bikes and motorcycles are not a new idea. However, you might think of them as bulky contraptions with heavy batteries, crackly audio and poor range. Think again, intercom technology has advanced, and Sena has been at the forefront of the development of state-of-the-art intercoms with great functionality and a great range of additional features.
About the Sena 10S Headset and Intercom
Sena's 10S Headset and Intercom is the upgraded version of the highly-successful SMH10, their flagship Bluetooth headset for motorcycle helmets. It allows riders to talk to riders up to a mile away (1.6 km) with crystal clear audio, even at high speeds. In addition, you can use its Bluetooth connection to listen to music, take calls or take directions from your GPS.
All of this is made better by Sena's Advanced Noise Control, which will ensure your audio experience isn't spoiled by unwanted ambient noise. Audio Multitasking is another great feature included on the 10S, allowing you to listen to two audio sources at once. For example, you might want to listen to music while still hearing your GPS instructions or your riding buddies' conversations.
Finally, you can still connect to your riding companions even if they are using Bluetooth headsets from different manufacturers. This is made possible by Sena's Universal Intercom.
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Working distance: up to 1.6 km (1.0 mi) in open terrain
- Supports up to 4 riders
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- HD Voice-enabled for high-quality phone call audio
- Talk time: up to 12 hours
- Operating Temperature: -10C - 55C (14F - 131F)
- Main Module: 85 mm x 57 mm x 27 mm (3.4 in x 2.2 in x 1.1 in)
- Speaker Driver Unit: 40 mm (1.6 in) diameter, thickness 6.5 mm (1/4 in)
- Boom Microphone: length 183 mm (7.2 in)
- Weight: Main Module - 58 g (2.05 oz)
- Lithium polymer battery 3 hours charging time
Always Stay Connected With the Sena 10S Headset and Intercom
Every rider wants the best possible riding experience, and that's always helped if you can stay connected. There might be some fantastic views when you're riding along that long, open interstate, but wouldn't it be great to talk about it with your buddies while you ride? Or make it really awesome with the right soundtrack? All this is made possible with the Sena 10S Headset and Intercom.
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov