Bell MX-9 Adventure MIPS Helmet: Choose Your Own Adventure
Where the pavement ends, the journey begins. Bell recognized the need to merge the two and created a lid fit for both: the MX-9 Adventure. ADV riders know no bounds and where asphalt and dirt meet, it’s a welcome sight. Taking to their front-running Moto-9 and Moto-10 inspiration, Bell crafted this middleweight ADV helmet with a similarly aggressive style and packed feature line-up. The MX-9 Adventure helmet gives you the freedom to choose, the asphalt with rules or the dirt with no boundaries. Or, maybe both, because you can go with the flow where ever that takes you. Bell isn’t afraid of challenging development or pushing limits. Neither are you. They design some of the best-performing helmets in the industry to meet your demands. The MX-9 MIPS is ready for the challenge.
Bell calls the MX-9 Adventure helmet the “All-Terrain Explorer” because no matter where you ride, you’ll be equipped to tackle it. Bell has taken the core design of the MX-9 MIPS and integrated adventure options to give you added versatility. Housing the same Advanced Polycarbonate/ABS shell construction, the weight stays down to keep your fatigue at a minimum. Every ounce of energy is needed on those long and unpredictable rides that you are now equipped to access. The MX-9 Adventure also houses the Multi-Directional Impact Protection (MIPS) system and EPS inner liner to add strength and durability. Complete with the Velocity Flow ventilation system, you’ll be cool as mud in the driest of heats. Hey, Bell knows no bounds so they develop a head-range arsenal to prepare you for the unknown. Car mirrors, low-hanging branches, weather, or dirt samples. Bell has the solution with this middleweight ADV lid. Adventures are for the taking and now you get to define what they look like.
Heavy Middleweight Specs
- Advanced Polycarbonate/ABS shell construction - Lighter weight and added strength
- 3 Shell sizes - XS/SM, MD/LG, XL/2X
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) equipped for maximum protection and energy disbursement during impact/rotational impact.
- EPS liner and EPS chin bar - Providing extra protection during falls by compressing
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling and airflow
- Fully-removable Flying Bridge Visor - integrated air intake vents for maximum airflow and heat disbursement while providing a stealthier look
- Moisture-wicking comfort liner - removable, washable, anti-bacterial with integrated air channels for maximum airflow
- Integrated and removable face shield
- Integrated speaker pockets
- Padded chin strap with D-ring enclosure
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty
- DOT and ECE certified
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, this product can only be shipped to addresses within the United States.