Flexible,collapsible, lightweight, expedition-readyutility bladders for the safe transport and storage of liquid hydrocarbonproducts and other powersports andautomotive fluids, available in 1-, 2-, 3-and 5-gallon sizes. Working in collaboration with start-up brandArmadillo Bag, adventure proof packing systems and gear companyGiant Loop ishelping bring the convenience of super rugged, lightweight, collapsibleArmadillo Bag Liquid Power Reservoirs tointernational overland travelers, off-roadracers and powersports enthusiasts across the globe. Armadillo Bags areavailable in 1-,2-, 3- and 5-gallon capacities. Named after the tough desert dwelling armadillo (Spanish forlittle armored one) that rolls into a ball to defend itself, ruggedexpedition-ready Armadillo Bags are designed for the safe temporary storage andtransport of a broad range of essentialautomotive and powersports fluids. Whenempty, Armadillo Bags can be rolled up or packed flat for convenient storage,and theyweigh a fraction of rigid plastic and metal containers which remainthe same size whether full or empty. Employing a two-layer construction, Armadillo Bags featurean RF-welded inner bladder contained within and protected by ahighly abrasionresistant sewn Cordura outer sleeve. Webbing and rubber-molded handles provideeasy anchors to hang thereservoirs while filling and installing the includedpour spout, and to grip the bags while dispensing liquids. Webbing daisy chainsrun the length of Armadillo Bags to prevent them from sliding out from undertie-down straps. The included plastic pour spoutconveniently stows away in apocket on the outer sleeve. Each inner reservoir is individually pressurized and testedat the factory, and finished Armadillo Bags are subjected to multi-pointrandomtesting and inspections. Although allowed usage depends on local laws, rulesand regulations in the countries whereArmadillo Bags are being used*, thematerials themselves are compatible with hydrocarbon fuels, such as gasoline,diesel,kerosene and jet, as well as coolant, hydrocarbon based lubricants andother automotive and industrial fluids.
- NOTE: Armadillo Bags are not portable fuel containersas described by ASTM, EPA, ARB or other state and federal agencies.ArmadilloBags are NOT intended for fuel storage or transport in the USA.
- After the fluid is dispersed the Armadillo bag can be collapsed rolled up and stored in a compact areaslike back packs,rack bags or under the seat of the vehicle
- Rolled empty diameter measures approximately: 2.5 for 1-gallon; 3 for 2-gallon; 3.5 for 3-gallon and 4 for 5-gallon
- The 1-gallon Armadillo Bag weighs just 13 ounces; 2-gallon is 1 pound; 3-gallon is 1.25 pounds; and 5-gallon is 1.5 pounds
- Flat, filled dimensions measure: 10" wide x 16.5" long x 3 tall for 1-gallon; 12" x 20.5" x 4 for 2-gallon; 13.25" x 24.5" x 5 for 3-gallon and 15" x 29.75" x 6 for 5-gallon
- Daisy loops on bags allow the bags to be attached almost anywhere, back packs,utility racks, snowmobile/snow bike tunnels, UTVbeds.
- Armadillo bags will not tip and spill like traditional hard containers
- Weight and space savings over rigid fuel containers are significant advantages of the Armadillo Bags
OVERSIZED ITEM: Oversized items do not qualify for free return shipping - Return Policy
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov