Fly Racing Maverik Boots Grey Black
You May Also Like
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like
Factory FMX Motocross Gear Bag XLarge Gray
Fly Racing Maverik Boots: Form and Function Meet Affordability
The all-new FLY Racing Maverik Boots have gotten a nice overhaul from the earlier version. They pack a punch that’s hard not to notice. Protection? Check. Performance? Check. Style? Oh, so fly. This new revamp elevates the price-point game making this the boot of choice for the weekend warrior to the adventure rider and everything in between. FLY Racing went the extra mile in designing the Maverik, taking new innovation from the competitive older sibling, the FR5. Not only does the sharp look of this new boot catch your eye, but the feel and protection give you an unrivaled comfort from the top, down. The FLY Maverik Boots have surpassed their overachieving goals, delivering a distinction that is unmatched. These quality boots are a flawless addition to any gear bag, packing the punch that every rider deserves in a boot.
The newly revamped FLY Racing Maverik Boots carry the same unprecedented comfort and protection as the earlier boot while delivering more style, more performance, and more bang for the buck. From four down to three, the Maverik has adjustable quick-lock buckles redesigned for an easy, lock-in feel, capable of keeping dirt and mud from jamming the clips. While that’s not the only performance-enhancing feature, let’s talk about the all-new 4-stage, molded sole that ups the ante in weight savings, durability, and grip. Do your feet ache after a day of wearing? Do your feet slide off the pegs from time to time? Worry, no more. This reinvented sole not only features a sleek, new design, one that emanates a modern shoe but also provides the support and performance needed to outlast your riding conditions. The plush insole coupled with the injected molded midsole house the “fish-tail” design to bring steadfast support. There is a steel shank inserted into the antivibration outsole for superior control and added function when meeting that rough terrain or coming up short on a jump. Now, let’s address the shift you keep missing... The new Maverik Boot comes with a 3D molded plastic shift panel that is textured and grooved to allow your foot to grab onto that shift lever without failure and maximize your shifting potential. The panel is made from durable, yet flexible, plastic to withstand the rigors of shifting through the gears, barring from untimely wear.
If there’s one thing FLY Racing is good at, it’s innovation. They have recreated the Maverik Boot in a sleek, modern design with the comfort of your favorite pair of shoes. This boot is less bulky, more flexible, and far more usable than its predecessor. It provides an articulated ankle, a highly sought buying point for any rider, allowing the foot to bend and flex without extra exertion. Fitting these boots straight out of the box you find yourself wondering if they’re already broken in. The Maverik is lightweight, shaped to fit your lower leg, and as durable as they come with the pre-shaped 3D shin and elastic gaiter. These aren’t letting in any debris as they maintain their fight against rider discomfort. How fly are you feeling now? Don’t forget to choose from four new colorways to fit your style with black, white, red, or gray. The best part… you’ll be breaking barriers, not the bank.
- CE Approved to EN 13634:2015
- 4-stage molded, modern sole that is lighter weight, more durable, and more comfortable
- “Fish-tail” midsole design and steel shank insert provides steadfast protection
- Innovative anti-vibration, molded traction step for added comfortability
- Four intense colorways: white, black, red, and gray
- 3 buckles with an open design to keep debris out and function in
- 3D molded and textured shift plate that provides more aggressive gripping on the shift lever while protecting against excessive wear and tear
- Pre-shaped shin protector for resisting impact and adding comfort
- Elastic gaiter that hugs the lower leg comfortably while kicking debris to the curb
- An articulating ankle that delivers movability and function while standing strong in support
- The inner ankle panel is designed to be flexible and protective, made of durable plastic still allowing the ankle to pivot
- Durable rubber heat shields not only provide protection but also deliver steadfast grip whether on an ATV or motorcycle
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov