HJC RPHA 1N Jerez Redbull Helmet
You May Also Like
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like
HJC RPHA 1N Helmet: GP Dreams Are Now A Reality
HJC is widely credited with creating a full-face motorcycle helmet that is fit for championship contenders. Just ask the top athletes in MotoGP, World SBK, and MotoAmerica. They wear this helmet because it breeds championship contention. The Revolutionary Performance Helmet Advantage (RPHA) 1N was dreamt into reality following years of feedback and determination to create a lid fit for champions. From fit to finish to safety, HJC has placed its energy and resources into the RPHA 1N, making it the flagship of the brand’s current lineup, not to mention the successor of the RPHA 11 which already had a grand following. Ante up, the RPHA 1N leaves no room for less.
Let’s take this outside... Helmet technology has advanced immensely within the last decade and HJC has had a hand in it all, meeting the evolving needs of top athletes, head first. Creating a helmet that goes above and beyond necessity is where HJC sets itself apart. The RPHA 1N model is no shy exception. Worthy of donning by the world’s fastest road racers, this lid is sophistication at Mach speed, where “full-send” meets the red carpet. The RPHA 1N was designed to tame the speeds that others deem “too extreme.” You’ll see it to believe it through the 99% UV-protected visor with the double-locking, tool-free face shield system. This thing is scratch-fee, won’t fog up, and closes tighter to the lid aiding a quieter, more streamlined ride. It defies aerodynamic odds with its slimmer, lower-profile presence, too. HJC proves this by using its very own wind tunnel laboratory. Side forces, up forces, down forces? Oh my. The slimmer and longer design profile cuts the wind better than its predecessor, the RPHA 11. Lift and drag are reduced so you can bob and weave my friend. HJC has your back…and your head. Thanks to the Premium Integrated Matrix (PIM+) Plus shell that is shaped with a weave of carbon and carbon glass for this lightweight and impact-resistant shell. All this packed into only 3.33 pounds? Yes, please. The wind has nothing on you. Well, maybe its stellar cooling capabilities.
Time to climb inside the 1N. The ventilation of the RPHA was also wind-tunnel tested to ensure championship contention is reached with a cool head and a quiet mind. When you are dealing with a flagship line like the RPHA’s, you can’t have all the aforementioned external ‘good stuff’ without top notch guts. The RPHA 1N has redesigned ventilation ducts keeping you as cool, if not cooler, than the outside temperature and is upwards of two decibels quieter than the RPHA 11. You want to stay calm, cool, and calculated while stacking up the fastest lap times, or maybe even a championship or two. Consistent with the moisture-wicking, SilverCool material lining the RPHA 11, the all-new 1N flagship model offers upgraded cheek pads as well. Not only do the pads and liners keep you cooler, but they also buffer wind noise and feel softer when taking the helmet on and off. That old saying, “if you’re comfortable, you aren’t going fast enough,” doesn’t apply here. HJC knows you’re fast and delivers class. You won’t always be first, but when you are, you’ll be comfortable. Stay comfy, my friends.
Get Homologated: FIM
HJC’s RPHA line has finally crested the peak of FIM (Fédération Internationale de Motocyclisme) safety standards and is DOT/ECE certified for road riding and racing. These homologations along with the emergency quick release system have you covered in case things get dicey. And yes, you’ll be wearing the same helmet currently donned by the fastest people on the planet. How wild is that? Riding first-class has got to feel good. Make your GP dream a reality starting with the 1N. Once you go fast, you never go back.
- FIM RACING Homologated (FRHPhe-01)(EU)
- DOT & ECE - DOT FMVSS 218/ECE 22.06 approved
- WIND TUNNEL TESTED - low profile, aerodynamic design, decreased drag
- VENTILATED - redesigned intake/exhaust ports
- REDUCED NOISE - Two decibels lower than RPHA 11
- PIM + SHELL - Carbon and Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric
- SILVERCOOL INTERIOR - moisture wicking, anti-bacterial fabric
- Redesigned cheek pads - emergency kit, sun-glass channel
- SHIELD: HJ-35 - 99% UV protection, Anti-Scratch, Double locking system, Tear-Off Posts installed
- EASY Attachment System - tool-less visor (shield) replacement
- DOUBLE D-RING clasp system
- SPEAKER SOCKET: For Bluetooth communication
- INCLUDED PARTS: Breath deflector, Chin curtain, Tear-Off Film, Pinlock lens, Aero spoiler
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Type||Helmets Full Face|
- Ships fast from your nearest Speed Addicts Fulfillment Center
- Carefully packaged and guaranteed to arrive in excellent condition
- Tracking number and delivery notification provided via email
- Free shipping offer valid for continental US and for orders over $150 to Canada
- If outside of the lower 48 states please add item to cart for shipping quote