HJC RPHA 90S Helmet - High-Performance Adaptability
HJC’s Revolutionary Performance Helmet Advantage (RPHA) series is their flagship line, meeting the demands of sport riders, racers, and tourers. Their own determination, plus years of feedback from riders, have assisted HJC with the development of the RPHA blueprint. Integrating their cutting edge design and premium materials into a new label, the 90S is the advanced modular on deck, complete with versatility and functionality seen in both their open face and full face helmet lines. Doing what they do best, HJC continues to advance their helmet progeny, keeping them a front runner in the industry for both quality and innovative design. Adaptability is the new normal and the 90S give you the ability to change face as you wish.
Performance-driven and adaptable to your adventure, the 90S houses all the sporty features that make up the RPHA race hats. It brings much of the same ergos, construction, and high-quality materials that are known to come in the 1N and 11 Pro. HJC’s proprietary Advanced Premium Integrated Matrix Plus (PIM+) technology utilizes a reinforced weave of carbon fiber, aramid fiber, and carbon glass for added strength and durability, with minimal weight. The shell is put to the test in their own state-of-the-art wind tunnel laboratory, testing the aerodynamics, ventilation, and wind noise, optimizing the balance of this shell. It’s also equipped with the same Advanced Channeling Ventilation System (ACS) seen in HJC’s MotoGP helmets. Ventilation and wind noise were among HJC’s main focus points for the modular 90S, so they made sure to construct it in such a way and with premium materials to combat heat and wind noise. Within the slim, low-profile shell design there is a low-noise, ultra-cooling interior that is also introduced to minimize both noise and heat without compromizing ride enjoyment. HJC forward-thinking for the W.
Safety and comfort are also important factors for HJC, especially in a modular helmet, because of the variability of configurations. The design of the 90S remains simple and sleek, yet delivers with class. In full face mode, the chin bar locks securely and the face shield has an advanced center locking clip that’s ideal for racing. In open face mode, the chin bar locks securely open and offers an integrated sun visor for added protection. Either way you choose, safety is uncompromised. For those that wear eyeglasses, the Multicool lined, 3D cheek pads offer channeling to fit. HJC isn’t crowned the #1 helmet brand in North America for no good reason. The 90S is part of the long line of lids that prove the ranking with performance, functionality, and affordability.
- Advanced Premium Integrated Matrix Plus (PIM+) technology - High performance and aerodynamic shell structure
- Optimized fiberglass composite construction - reinforced weave of carbon, aramid fiber, and carbon glass for ultra lightweight impact-resistance and airflow
- Advanced Channeling Ventilation System (ACS) for maximum airflow and ventilation
- Multicool Advanced Polygiene interior - antibacterial, moisture-wicking, and enhanced cooling
- Liner and cheek pads are fully removable, washable, eyeglass-friendly
- Optically correct 2D shield - 95% UV protection and pinlock ready
- Rapidfire II Shield Replacement System - simple, secure, tool-less changes with spring-loaded operation
- Dual-locking shield mechanism for tight, high-speed protection
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218
- 5 Year Warranty
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|RPHA 90 S