Icon Airform Blue Manik'R Helmet
You May Also Like
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like
Icon Airform Helmet: Calling All Heavy Right-Wristers, Your Lid Has Arrived
Word on the street says Icon is channeling their inner Ratfink with a hint of villainous satire. It comes complete with attitude and a haymaker to stymie the onlookers. Two-wheeled vigilantes abroad are drawn to this drop: The Airform. They’ve got “Grillz” to match yours, a “FaceLift” if you dare one, and a victory lap in the “Stroker.” Oh yes, and they spell “Kustom” with a “K” around that dome yard because they can, if that’s any indication of how Icon rolls. The throttle is meant to twist and rubber is meant to burn, so take your pick, squid hunter. The asphalt wasteland awaits, attitude welcomed.
Tough as nails or fast as frick, there isn’t an octane out there you can’t handle. Icon’s Airform was meant for you. Take the audacious challenge of leaving your mark. Lay down the rubber, bring up the front wheel, where there’s asphalt, you reign. Be boundless, be bold, and take it to the streets. It’s where you belong. The Airform lets you take shape against any mile, backdrop, or rearview mirror, form-fitting, shaped for speed and looking sharp enough to make a Katana blade jealous. Customize your head saver from how it’s tagged down to the contoured accessories. You’re a show-stopper now, Kemosabe, take it for what it’s worth.
Icon runs deep, supporting the two-wheeled counterculture. They know how heavy that right hand can be. Race-inspired and proven for pavement slayers, the Airform remains lightweight and low-profile. It’s constructed of injected molded polycarbonate with an inner EPS layer for added impact absorption. Stout, no doubt. Inlets and exhaust ports recycle air and work with the HyrdraDry performance-wicking lining, keeping you as iced as you look. Yeah, you’re all that and a bag of…ice. Quick-changing and fog-free, the face shield and drop-down sun visor are fully customizable with a fistful of tints, shades, and mirrors. Now that’s drippy, so drippy. Clean up, aisle 2 please, slip hazard.
- World Standard DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), & PSC (Japan) Certified (Does not ship with SAI OR SG Certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country)
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability
- Superior ventilation system
- Includes Clear quick-change Fog-Free Icon Optics Shield with Prolock locking system
- Includes Dark Smoke Internal DropShield and selected RST/Shade Icon Optics shield
- Removable Hydradry moisture-wicking liner
- Internal speaker pockets for Icon’s RAU Comm Kit
- Molded breath deflector and chin curtain included
- Fully customizable accessories and shields
|Type||Helmets Full Face|