Arai Regent-X Helmet - The Entry Level Premier Class Lid
If you know Arai, chances are you know they deliver upper echelon helmets because they know head-saving better than anyone. They have decades of experience and expertise in protecting the cranium with constant design advancement. Each helmet is hand-crafted by highly skilled people and their speciality lies in outfitting the vast array of human head shapes, passionate to provide you with the safest, most enjoyable motorbike experience you can have. Born from a passionate enthusiast, Arai built itself with this same determination and continues to dominate the industry as a leader in premium sport helmets. Their development never ceases or settles as they continuously set the bar at untouchable.
Helmet form and function are pivotal to rider comfort and safety and Arai takes to maximizing both with precision. There’s truth in the science and they use that throughout their development, delivering the highest quality helmets on the market. The Regent-X utilizes much of the same qualities and ergos that their flagship Corsair-X uses. The “Egg Shape Form” comes standard, settling with the natural contours of the face, proving its strength through the length of the shell. The Regent-X brings a construction of Peripherally Belted Complex Laminate (PB-CLC) materials, keeping it strong, lightweight, and more affordable. New for this design is the 5mm-wider opening, making it easier to get on and off. Arai’s can be snug, but for good reason. This makes it a bit easier on the noob. Couple that with the Facial Contour System (FCS) and you’ll soon be sleeping in this thing it’ll be so comfortable. The Regent-X also has improved ventilation with strategically placed exhaust vents, expelling more hot air quicker while improving aerodynamics. There’s a one-piece rear, two side, and even a neck vent that not only exhausts air but balances the negative pressure, reducing wind noise and increasing performance. New for this model, too, is the attached chin curtain which aids in relieving negative pressure, wind noise, and ventilation. You’ll be as cool as the brand you’re wearing, no doubt.
Their forward-thinking extends deeper than just the shell. In line with the Corsair-X, the Regent-X upgraded their shield system to the VAS mechanism which allows the shield to open with a moving pivot point, bringing smoother operation and quicker shield changes. A redesigned shield latch even has a de-mist function while also being more secure and easier to use. Arai sets you up for success with their premium hat-making skills and the Regent-X is your invitation to the Arai helmet club. Wallet-friendly with premier quality, your head will thank you.
- PB-CLC Shell - Premium materials for high strength energy dispersion and lightweight feel
- R75 Egg Shape Form (ESF) - Natural head shape contours and strengthened throughout the length of shell
- Glance-off Improvement - Redesigned shell and VAS placement for more aerodynamics and less “catching” on stationary objects during a slide
- Optimized Exhaust Ports- Improved ventilation, more performance with easier operability
- Variable Axis System (VAS) - Exclusive to Arai, moving pivot point for easier operability and shield changes
- VAS Latch System - De-mist function and has a secure hold
- VAS MV Shield - All-season visibility
- 5mm wider opening for ease of donning/doffing
- Attached chin curtain decreases negative pressure and increases ventilation
- Semi-Removable Liner is washable with removable cheek pads
- Emergency Release Tab
- Snell 2020 approved
- Arai’s leading 5-Year Warranty
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, this product can only be shipped to addresses within the United States.
|Type||Helmets Full Face|