Arai VX-Pro4 Stars & Stripes Yellow Helmet
You May Also Like
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like
Arai VX-Pro4 Helmet - The Evolution of Off-Road Perfection
Arai knows head-saving better than anyone. They have decades of experience and expertise in protecting the dome and their development never ceases or settles. Each helmet is hand-crafted by highly skilled people and their speciality lies in outfitting the vast array of human head shapes, passionate to provide you with the safest, most enjoyable motorbike experience you can have. Born from a passionate enthusiast, Arai built itself with this same determination and continues to dominate the industry as a leader in premium sport helmets. Settling for nothing less than perfect, they find perfection and challenge to exceed it, continuously setting the bar at untouchable. With that drive, world champion pedigree helmets are delivered and are the choice of the world’s fastest racers.
Helmet form and function are pivotal to rider comfort and safety and Arai takes to maximizing both with precision. MXer, Enduro-junkie, or off-road racer, the new VX-Pro4 gives you everything you need to succeed with confidence. Precision engineered and science-driven, Arai sticks to their organic egg shape, keeping it durable throughout the length of the shell. No added sharpness or that popular moto-edginess that most brands find appealing, the VX-Pro4 keeps it simple and functional, durability-forward with premium impact protection. Dirt samples are bad enough, no need to add angles that catch on terrain in the tumble. You’ll be smooth even in a fall, count on it. The shell and chin bar keep a rounded shape and are constructed of Super Fiber and cLc (complex laminate), aiding deflection, remaining compact, and keeping tensile strength high. The less there is hanging out there, the less there is to catch on stuff. Arai never under-performs and always over-protects. Their attention to detail on the VX-Pro4 sets you up with a championship arsenal. A longer and wider peak visor gives you more protection from a face full of roost and also has wider vents for less lift. They’ve incorporated a goggle strap locator on each side of the face opening while also along the rear duct for added stability. You won’t have to fuss with goggle positioning at any point. There is also a newly designed removable chin bar vent grill that breaks away if you face plant, making it easier to clean and easy to replace. They’ve revised the Emergency Release System, too, for easier access for emergency personnel if needed. Whether successful or on the learning curve, Arai has you covered, inside and out.
Arai has mastered the art of safety, comfort, and function. Don the logo and you can expect to feel the difference. Lap after lap, mile after mile, and obstacle after obstacle, the level of confidence you’ll feel will keep your head race-forward. The checkered flag is yours for the taking, get after it full speed ahead.
- Super Fiber + Complex Laminate Construction (cLc) Shell - Reinforced layers for ultra lightweight durability with 30% more tensile strength
- R75 Shape - Egg shape for strength throughout the length of the shell
- Smooth Contour - Round shape and chin bar for less protrusion and less catching
- Redesigned Chin Bar Vent Grill - Easy removal, easy replacement, easy cleaning; breaks away with impact
- New Peak Visor - Longer and wider with more ventilation for more protection and less lift
- Air-Through Rear Duct - Replaceable and adds stability for goggle strap
- Ventilation - Center top vent for increased air flow, side vents for increased exhaust
- Goggle Strap Locator - Side cowlings and rear duct stabilize goggle strap
- Revised Emergency Release System - Easier access and removal
- Dry-Cool Interior Lining - MotoGP approved moisture-wicking advanced cooling and drying material
- Removable Neck Roll - Easier cleaning and pad removal
- Meets Snell 2020 and DOT Standards
- Arai’s 5-Year Warranty
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov