Bell Qualifier Forced Air - Breath of Fresh Air for the Side-X-Sider
The open desert is vast, mysterious, and powerful. Ghost towns are filled with a silent history begging to be heard. Beyond the pavement, mining roads and panning trails are all that’s left to connect what used to be. If you’re an avid off-roading weekend warrior, this is the real estate you seek. Exploring the dry air and vibrant colors by way of UTV, sun up to sun down, is where you want to be. No better way to do that than when you’re geared up with your side-X-side brigade and wearing Bell’s Qualifier Forced Air helmet. You’ll have comfort, a clear view, and fresh air to breathe, no matter the dust you stir. So turn up the volume, drown out the R’s, and get pumped to log the desert miles.
Bell tailors to the motorsport enthusiast with a mission to deliver a helmet that doesn’t compromise fun. The Qualifier Forced Air is on the scene to ensure maximized fun is on the agenda. Dirt can be a nuisance when you’re breathing it in all day, wiping it from your eyes, and spitting it out. Sure, your side X side is fun, but that? Not so much. The Qualifier Forced Air is a budget-friendly, plug-and-play helmet that keeps the dirt out, clean air in, and smiles wide. The air inlet at the top of the helmet accepts your UTV’s pump air system allowing fresh air every breath while keeping you cool. The Qualifier Forced Air also includes a dust skirt that gives you a 360-degree shroud for extra dust protection. Sometimes dust-free is just the way to be. Now let’s talk shell. This lid is constructed of advanced polycarbonate to keep the weight low and protection high. Its shape remains aerodynamic but also aesthetic to side-X-side piloting, tailored to bucket seats and headrests. Now that’s some forward-thinking.
For the price, quality, and function, Bell delivered on this one. The Qualifier Forced Air places pilots and co-pilots in the hot seat for a fun-filled adventure. The contoured cheek pads have integrated speaker pockets and a comms port to accommodate Bluetooth stereo communications. Not only can you pump up the jams but you can even banter back and forth with your crew, see who’s up for eating who’s dust. The only thing you need to worry about is keeping the tank full. Load up your fleet, tell all your friends, and let the adventures begin. There are too many miles out there for the taking.
- Advanced lightweight Polycarbonate shell - 3 sizes: XS/SM, MD/LG, XL/2X/3X
- Compatibility with most forced air pumper systems
- 360-degree full-circumference dust skirt included
- Padded wind collar - reduces road noise and excess wind noise
- Adjustable ventilation system - Cool air delivery through UTV pump systems
- NutraFog II Shield - Anti-fog, anti-scratch, and UV-protected CLEAR face shield
- ClickRelease System - Fast, easy, and tool-less shield changes
- Contoured cheek pads - Supreme fit and elevated comfort
- Anti-bacterial liner - removable and washable for lasting freshness
- Integrated speaker pockets and comms port - plug-and-play Bluetooth Stereo accommodations
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Industry-leading FIVE-year warranty
- DOT and ECE certified
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, this product can only be shipped to addresses within the United States.
|Model||Qualifier Forced Air|
|Type||Helmets Full Face|