Fly Racing Maverik Black Enduro Boots
You May Also Like
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like
Fly Racing Maverik Enduro Boots: Epic Riding Adventures Await
Shredding through the woods or charging hard through an EnduroCross course requires a level of unyielding courage. The elements can bring the unexpected and the enduro rider needs a boot that is ready to perform. Built for the gnarliest conditions, the Maverik Enduro Boots deliver with purpose. These boots give the rider’s feet the comfort and protection they deserve. Their durable, more advanced construction helps riders take flight over rigorous odds, allowing limits to be pushed and boundaries to be broken. If you’re an enduro rider, you know what it takes. Have confidence that the Maverik Enduro Boot will hold true to FLY Racing’s standards, keeping you equipped to meet the demands of enduro riding and your wallet equipped for more fun.
The FLY Racing Maverik Enduro Boot is brimming with unrivaled features that give the competition exactly that, competition. These boots are equipped with next-level construction with the new, innovative FLY Racing sole technology that is used throughout the Maverik Boot lineup. The 3D molded sole takes that same lightweight, modern approach but features a more aggressive tread for added grip. Boulders? Logs? Tight switchback that requires pivoting a wheelie to turn? These soles aren’t letting anything phase them. There’s a 3D molded-to-fit shin that acts as a form-fitted bashguard, armoring your legs from any trail miscalculation, keeping you dialed and free of debris. The inner and outer ankles are built to withstand those rigors, bringing flexibility and durability to new heights. The articulation yields more control when shifting weight on the pegs, leading you to carve those tight trails with confidence. The elemental conditions are no match for these boots.
Enduro riding is an arduous and intense style of riding that isn’t sought out by the faint of heart. Those that ride Enduro need the energy to last long hours, starting with their feet. The Maverik Enduro Boots are the perfect remedy for that. Built for comfort and vigor, you’ll find you’ll be standing long after hours. Comfort meets craft in a 4-stage sole design with the added “fish-tail” midsole. It provides the steadfast support and plush feel that keep your feet wanting more. This modernized Enduro boot keeps the weight down and the comfort up, all while delivering the endurance you need. All black for a reason: FLY Racing Maverik Enduro Boots mean business.
- CE Approved to EN 13634:2015
- 4-stage molded, modern sole that is lighter weight, more durable, and more comfortable
- “Fish-tail” midsole design and steel shank insert provides steadfast protection
- Innovative anti-vibration, molded traction step for added comfortability
- 3 buckles with an open design to keep debris out and function in
- 3D molded and textured shift plate that provides more aggressive gripping on the shift lever while protecting against excessive wear and tear
- Pre-shaped shin protector for resisting impact and adding comfort
- Elastic gaiter that hugs the lower leg comfortably while kicking debris to the curb
- An articulating ankle that delivers movability and function while standing strong in support
- The inner ankle panel is designed to be flexible and protective, made of durable plastic still allowing the ankle to pivot
- Durable rubber heat shields not only provide protection but also deliver steadfast grip whether on an ATV or motorcycle