HJC RPHA 11 Pro - Casting Call, Characters Wanted!
Helmet technology has advanced tenfold within the last decade and HJC has been a front runner. Widely credited with creating full-face motorcycle helmets fit for champions, HJC created the Revolutionary Performance Helmet Advantage (RPHA) series to meet the needs of sport riders and racers alike, head first. Years of feedback from riders and their own determination have assisted HJC’s RPHA design. The RPHA series is cutting edge with attitude. Recent collaborations with Activision, Marvel, and Universal have delivered epic designs. Gamer? Movie maniac? Comic booker? HJC’s collab’s bring these characters to life. Don the RPHA 11 Pro and secure your role, who do you want to be?
HJC strives to stay ahead of the game, progressing and evolving with the advancement of technology. The RPHA 11 Pro is right in line with their flagship RPHA 1N, the stealthy, sophisticated race lid. It brings much of the same ergos, construction, and high-quality materials that are known to come in the 1N. An Advanced Premium Integrated Matrix Plus (PIM+) technology is the core of the RPHA 11 Pro, defying aerodynamics with its slim, low-profile design. The shell utilizes a reinforced weave of carbon fiber, aramid fiber, and carbon glass for added strength and durability, with minimal weight. With their own state-of-the-art wind tunnel laboratory, HJC put this lightweight lid through the rigors of testing for aerodynamics, wind noise, and even ventilation. The balance of this shell, no matter the speed, is evenly distributed and shows a decrease in lift and drag. As you bob and weave and rob the apexes, you’ll do so with noticeable ease. And if you don the Call of Duty collab, you’ll certainly be playing the part, cool and calculated. How cool, you ask? HJC takes the MotoGP R&D experience they’ve racked up and incorporated an Advanced Channeling Ventilation System (ACS) which makes it one of the most ventilated lids on the market. Maximum airflow top vents with glove-friendly, six-stage adjustability assist the multiple exhaust ports to recycle any excess heat and humidity. The inner liners are made of Multicool Advanced Polygiene fabric for extra moisture-wicking and cooling capabilities. HJC goes the distance to make sure the RPHA 11 Pro packs a mean chill.
The RPHA 11 Pro, in character or plain-jane, is designed with performance in mind. Tailored to sport riders, the eyeport is designed with a wider field of view so when you’re in a full tuck slaying the straights you won’t miss your braking points or anyone trying to show you a wheel. The shield shrouding your sight is an optically-correct, premium 2D visor that is 95% UV-A and -B protected and pinlock-ready. It seals securely with a center dual locking mechanism and operates using the RapidFire II Shield System, a spring-loaded, auto-locking, and tool-less base system, making it usable and accessible for the track rider. If you really want to get stealthy, a free 2D smoke shield is included, too. How’s that for playing the part?
- Advanced Premium Integrated Matrix Plus (PIM+) technology - High performance and aerodynamic shell structure
- Optimized fiberglass composite construction - reinforced weave of carbon, aramid fiber, and carbon glass for ultra lightweight impact-resistance and airflow
- Advanced Channeling Ventilation System (ACS) for maximum airflow and ventilation
- Six-stage variable airflow is fully-adjustable with glove-friendly vent control
- Multicool Advanced Polygiene interior - antibacterial, moisture-wicking, and enhanced cooling
- Liner and cheek pads are fully removable, washable, eyeglass-friendly with specially designed EPS and emergency release kit equipped (RPHA 11 Pro cheek pads interchange throughout all shell sizes)
- Wider eyeport for optimal field view and peripheral vision
- Optically correct 2D shield - 95% UV protection and pinlock ready
- Rapidfire II Shield Replacement System - simple, secure, tool-less changes with spring-loaded operation
- Dual-locking shield mechanism for tight, high-speed protection
- Built-in comm unit speaker pockets
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- Includes clear and dark smoke shields with anti-fog insert lens
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty from date of purchase, 7-year warranty from date of manufacture (whichever comes first)
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Model||RPHA 11 Pro|
|Type||Helmets Full Face|