HJC RPHA 91 Helmet - High-Performance Touring Edition 2.0
HJC’s Revolutionary Performance Helmet Advantage (RPHA) series is their flagship line, meeting the demands of sport riders, racers, and tourers. Their own determination, plus years of feedback from riders, have assisted HJC with the development of the RPHA blueprint. Helmets with versatility are their expertise. Their cutting edge 90S brought a premium lid to the modular game, complete with adaptability and functionality seen in both their open and full face helmet lines. Doing what they do best, HJC continues to advance their helmet progeny, keeping them a front runner in the industry for both quality and innovative design. Being versatile is the new normal and they’ve delivered a new modular to the RPHA pack, the second generation 90S, the RPHA 91. The big win with this new edition? High-performance dual-homologation, the game-changer.
Performance-enhanced and adaptable to your adventure, the new RPHA 91 houses all the same sporty features that make up the RPHA race hats. Many of the same ergos, construction, and high-quality materials that are known to come in the 1N and 11 Pro are utilized, making this the raciest modular to meet sport-touring that HJC has to offer. The RPHA 91 is crafted to perfection with the highest performing equipment and innovative design on the market. Introducing a new shell shape and material, HJC’s original PIM+ technology also sees an upgrade, now donned Premium Integrated Matrix EVO (PIM EVO). This EVO shell is an intricate weave of carbon fiber, glass, organic fiber, and natural fiber for optimal strength, flexibility, and weight savings, which are all important factors for a modular lid. It’s chiseled for a compact fit and optimized airflow with the newly designed shell and ventilation system. Now, the clutch moment hath arrived…dual-homologation. This means you can ride full-face or open-face with safety and performance virtually uncompromised. The two-way chin bar mechanism is reinvented to be lower profile when opened to reduce noise and wind drag whilst locking securely for a quieter and safer ride. The chin curtain retracts and the bottom locking mechanism tucks away when opened, too. Revolutionary. Performance. Advantage…Period.
Innovation meets performance and now meets perfection. The internals of this already stellar high-performance lid are deemed just that: perfect. HJC’s all new series design, RPHA Perfect Fit Interior, is nothing shy of that. It’s an advanced ultra moisture-wicking material that lines 3D shaped padding that contours the shape of your head. They are washable, removable, and eyeglass-friendly, adding to the customizability. It’s in the attention to detail that sets HJC apart and where the interior is concerned, they’ve even incorporated a reflective material to their design for additional safety. The RPHA 91 also integrates an all-new sunshield mechanism which has 3 depth settings depending on your preferences. Couple that with an all-new distortion-free visor and locking mechanism for better operability and safety. Case in point, perfection. When touring, the last thing you need to worry about is…pretty much anything outside of your list of to-dos and where-to-dos. HJC made sure to craft the RPHA 91 with mastery so comfort and performance are met with ease. You now have the advantage.
- Dual Homologation - P and J certification for open and full face configurations without compromising safety
- New Premium Integrated Matrix EVO shell (P.I.M. EVO) - Intricate weave of carbon, fibers, and glass material for added strength, flexibility, weight savings
- HJ-37 Shield - Distortion-free and pinlock-ready with increased peripheral view
- New HJ-V17 Integrated Sun Visor - 3-position operability for custom preferences
- Newly Designed Chin Bar - Lower profile to reduce wind noise and drag
- Retractable chin curtain when chin bar is raised
- Tuck-Away locking mechanism when chin bar is raised for minimized noise and wind drag
- New RPHA Perfect Interior - Advanced lining material is ultra-wicking, anti-bacterial, washable, and removable
- Newly-Engineered Low Noise Interior - 3D pads and neck roll designed to reduce noise and customize fit
- 2nd Generation Smart HJC Bluetooth Compatible
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22.06 standards
- Industry-Leading 5 Year Warranty
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov