Icon Airflite Helmet - Bold On Arrival
Breakout and bring it. True Icon-inspired and fueled with confidence, the new Airflite demands your full attention. You did a double-take, yup, busted. At first glance, that reaction is exactly what Icon meant for. With the Airflite, you lead, not follow. It’s a bold statement that screams moto counterculture. Some say urban decay, some say Marvel, you do you, boo. “High-voltage sugar cube” is a vibe though, straight up. The rest is left for your taste to decide. True asphalt vandals know no bounds and elevate the game by paving their own path. The Airflite fits any bill, tried and true. Turned heads and twisted throttles are all that are left in the wake. So, mount up. Coastbound or inbound, daybreak or nightfall, the Airflite is your influencer.
Whether solo or with your two-wheeled posse, when you ride with Icon, it’s legit - you own the asphalt. There’s a statement that’s made and it’s unspoken but fierce. The Airflite passes the vibe-check and slaps hard on the moto scene. It draws paralyzing attention with its nonconformant, audacious face, and caters to the stunter, racer, or cruiser alike. The attitude that exudes this asphalt warfare lid is inviting and intriguing, but intimidating all the while. It’s an attitude adjustment by choice with no regrets. No matter the mood, no matter the style, it feeds the counterculture and breeds a tailored confidence. Ride the “Synthwave” or cruise “El Centro”, picking your poison never sounded so tasteful.
Icon knows the proving grounds are the asphalt so they’ve landed the Airflite to slay those demands. It’s fully customizable with themes to fit any jam, any vibe, or any two-wheeled steed. This face saver has a fully functional vent, forcing air to surrender to the inlet just as the twin crown vents do. If you choose to reveal your identity, the drop-down sun visor saves face back to the heavy right wrist mentality, on the fly. Stave off the stares and let the open road know you won’t back down, Airflite on fleek. Riding hard and riding confident do come with their risks. When the unforgiving asphalt does make its introduction, Icon made sure the shell was constructed with injected molded polycarbonate for added dome defense. They’ve managed to cut down on the weight and drag, too, you’d think Tony Stark had a hand in this. The Airflite helmet allows you as the rider to be who you want to be, no holds barred. It giveth, you taketh, the asphalt is yours. Ride on, Icon.
- World Standard DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), & PSC (Japan) Certified (Does not ship with SAI OR SG Certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country)
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability
- Includes internal Dark Smoke DropShield™, Clear Fliteshield™, and select colored RST quick-change fog-free Forceshield™
- Removeable Hydradry™ moisture-wicking liner
- MX-inspired chin bar vent and twin channeling for premium ventilation
- Molded breath deflector and chin curtain included
- 3 shell sizes: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL; Lightweight at 3.79 lbs
- Fully customizable accessories and shields
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Helmets Full Face