Progressive Suspension 444 Shocks: An Advanced Dynamic Suspension Shock
Rear shocks are among the most essential parts of your motorcycle that ensure a quality riding experience. A smooth ride is a safe ride. Progressive Suspension 444 Shocks are among the highest quality suspension available featuring patented Frequency Sensing Technology (FST). Combined with top-quality materials and innovation, the shocks are crafted to ensure your ride is as smooth as possible.
About Progressive Suspension 444 Shocks
The 444 Series Shocks feature a breakthrough design with a patented Frequency Sensing Technology (FST) with its unique ability for dynamic damping as you ride. Clever ports in each 444 shock are able to soak up bumps big and small, delivering the ultimate ride. All Progressive shocks feature progressively wound springs (yup, just like their name). Progressively wound springs are able to deliver a smooth ride at the top of the compression, yet maintain high performance when you’re ready to get sporty in the canyons.
A top-mounted threaded preload adjuster lets you fine-tune your ride with a simple twist of the cap. And unlike the standard twin-tube shocks, the 444 Series Shocks help keep the fluid less aerated and cool it much faster. You can find 444 series shocks in 3 configurations: standard weight, heavy-duty, which weighs more than 250lbs, and super heavy-duty, which weighs 350lbs.
- The shocks are available in two colors; Chrome or black
- Featuring deflective disc valving to ensure a high level of control without harshness
- Hand adjusted pre-load, no tools required
- Features a high-pressure gas-charged with progressive rate spring, which allows for load compensation and creates a consistent performance
- The suspension shocks are available in 11.0 - 13.5 inches in length
- The 444 series of suspension shocks feature a frequency sensing technology (FST). It adjusts the damping dynamically during the ride, meaning whether you are hitting a big or a small bump on the road, the shock will distribute the oil within the ports properly to soak up the hit and ensure a comfortable ride
- The shocks are made in the United States and have a lifetime warranty
- The shocks are sold in pairs unless otherwise noted
- 444 Series shocks are available in 3 configurations: Standard (Up to 250 lbs.), Heavy-duty (250+ lbs.) and Super Heavy Duty (Touring Models only - 350+ lbs.).
Advanced technology backed with decades of experience ensures that Progressive Suspension 444 Shocks provide superior performance on the road regardless of the condition. To ensure that you have a comfortable ride, invest in Progressive Suspension 444 Shocks.
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Model||444 Series Shocks|