Suomy TX-Pro Helmet
TX-PRO is the brand new latest generation SUOMY full face helmet derived from the racing world and made of TRICARBOCO (carbonaramidic fibers-glass fibers) with a fine carbon in sight finishing. The fascinating and optimized shapes of the shell are the result of in-depth engineering and aerodynamic studies aimed at guaranteeing an outstanding lightness and unparalleled dynamic behavior both on the road and on the track. The visor in optical class 1, the 90vertical and 210 peripheral visibility are, as always, the enviable trademarks of Suomy.
The interiors are in Hydrocool Textile an exclusive fabric that guarantees maximum breathability, comfort and ergonomics. The typical performances of the racing world meet the touristic-sports ones to give life to an eclectic helmet, with technical solutions really suitable for any use.
- Meets or exceeds ECE 22.06 and FMVSS 218 DOT
- Ships with Clear Shield (Dark Smoke sold separately)
- 4 air intakes and 2 effective air extractors
- Hydrocool Textile an exclusive fabric that guarantees maximum breathability, comfort and ergonomics
- Canalization of the inner shell to guarantee the maximum heat dissipation
- Antifog system
- Equipped with cheek pads with a rapid removal system
- D-Ring Retention System
- Construction: The shell is made of fine CARBON (in sight), aramidic fibers and fiberglass
- Weight: 1230 gr 50 in size M
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Type||Helmets Full Face|